Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dss862 View Post
    i had my a95x max no hdmi video display but have front numerical led display ... i have tried to hard reset using toothpick at AV port hole still no display.. is my unit been bricked ?.reflashing the unit my unit might bring back hdmi display?
    Check this thread out and see if it helps.

I’m posting a solution I found to a problem I had been having with a previously working S905x box. I was about to bin the box but I managed to figure out the cause and fix - I’m sharing it in case it helps anyone else in the future. A box that was previously working 100%, suddenly would no longer produce a picture on my 4k tv. I would get a “no signal” error on the TV. I tried different HDMI cables, and ports on the TV, but stlll a black screen on the TV. I don’t know of anything that would ca...

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

i use the box active for few months....its good when tv turned on/off box does the same, no problem with dts/dolby digital, i connected logitech z906,
      months ago the light of 2.5 samsung hdd was still on even if the box is turned off..now when the box is off, the light of hdd is off too, thats fine

Comment

I found a 20190720 firmware here.
        Not tried it personally but it might help bring back any dead boxes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 5p0ng3b0b View Post
          I found a 20190720 firmware here.
          Not tried it personally but it might help bring back any dead boxes out there.
          thanks, i found it too, but i need the firmware as zip-file, because on none of my pc i had a connection with usb-burningt ollt to my box. (right order reset pin and power).

Comment

Hi;

Does anybody know how to access the pager (switch apps) on the original firmware?

Thanks

Comment

Hi people. I need some help.

I bought an A95X Max tv box and plugged it into my Sony bravia W955a tv.But the TV remote control is controlling the TV box and I can't reset it.

I tried to clip the reset button on the TV box to return to factory default (reset everything normally). But the control of the TV continues to control the TV box.

I think the IR on TV control is the same as the TV box.
              I do not know what else to do. I want the TV box remote control to be the one to control it. Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Rmaier14 View Post

thanks, i found it too, but i need the firmware as zip-file, because on none of my pc i had a connection with usb-burningt ollt to my box. (right order reset pin and power).
                Have you tried bootcard maker program?

Comment

Originally posted by gauchors View Post
                  Hi people. I need some help.

I bought an A95X Max tv box and plugged it into my Sony bravia W955a tv.But the TV remote control is controlling the TV box and I can't reset it.

I tried to clip the reset button on the TV box to return to factory default (reset everything normally). But the control of the TV continues to control the TV box.

I think the IR on TV control is the same as the TV box.
                  I do not know what else to do. I want the TV box remote control to be the one to control it. Any idea?
                  You need to turn off / disable CEC control in the box settings.

Comment

Originally posted by mlobo View Post
                    Hi;

Does anybody know how to access the pager (switch apps) on the original firmware?

Thanks
                    Might need to enable status bar at bottom of screen in settings then click on the double rectangle icon.
                    If you use a keyboard then press alt-tab.

Comment

Originally posted by 5p0ng3b0b View Post

Might need to enable status bar at bottom of screen in settings then click on the double rectangle icon.
                      If you use a keyboard then press alt-tab.
                      I searched every single option in settings (including developer) and there is nothing that refers to an "enable status bar" setting.

Is it under a different name?

Comment

To launch the status & notification bars you need to hover the cursor near the bottom of the screen and left click. Both bars will appear. I would like to see this persistent by some means. There is no command in settings to make this so.
                        Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Originally posted by cjeman View Post
                          To launch the status & notification bars you need to hover the cursor near the bottom of the screen and left click. Both bars will appear. I would like to see this persistent by some means. There is no command in settings to make this so.
                          I tried that! hovering the mouse near the bottom of the screen doesn't show anything!!

Comment

Which is the last update?

V81: A95X_MAX-8.1.0-201909061017
                            V10: ?

Comment

I tried that! hovering the mouse near the bottom of the screen doesn't show anything!!
                              You have to left click your mouse when your cursor is at the bottom of the screen to uncover the toolbar. Try dragging the cursor up from the bottom. A little tricky until you get the hang of it.
                              Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Try opening a terminal window and type:
                                Code:
                                su
                                setprop persist.sys.hideStatusBar false
                                pkill com.android.systemui

Comment

Working...
                                X