Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andybrody View Post

Hi Xbalance
    can you tell me where you got this 40x40x7 5volt fan and the copper heatsink
    Cheerrs
    Andy
    I get my fan heatsink from taobao, you can check on banggood or AliExpress or something similar.

Till date never had any issue on overheating.

Comment

Originally posted by xbalance View Post
      Hi everyone,

i been facing auto restart few time, suspect my tv box too hot. I had upgrade my box on SOC & DDR ram + additional Fan for cooling.

using Solid copper heatsink replacing with aluminum heatsink. before upgrade Temp was 64deg c ... now max is 55deg c.

Fan 40mm x 40mm x 7mm = 5vdc direct solder to direct to power connector.

and also running optical fiber HDMI cable quality is wonderful.
      Hello, where did you buy the fan for the A95X Max and where did you solder it? Please answer. Many thanks. Do you have a TWRP version for the box? Android 8.0.1 and for Android 8.1 Thx 4 help.

Comment

I've also opened up a few of the slits underneath and added three bigger holes.
        Word of warning. There two thin wires off the main board to the side walls of the outer casing. The soldering for them is minimal. Had to resolder one as it came loose

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mibmt View Post

Hello, where did you buy the fan for the A95X Max and where did you solder it? Please answer. Many thanks. Do you have a TWRP version for the box? Android 8.0.1 and for Android 8.1 Thx 4 help.
          Fan, heatshink all from Taobao, you can try amazon, banggood, Aliexpress for similar.
          Fan solder direct to power pin at the board, please recheck my earlier post.
          i think mine is version 2 without fan connector.
          our tv box is running android 9.0

Now mine facing is Google unable to run update.

Comment

Originally posted by ZilogZ80 View Post
            Hi guys, some of you reported issues with BT after flashing FW.
            It's probably you have a MT7668 Mediatek BT chip.
            ou have to flash with this specific firmware A95X_MAX_7668_20190301se.rar

Link:
            mega.nz/#!4kIiHKLA!YjY-LbjmNSBJdC3glhD4utiPj-jMQR-SHaxl48gpaF0

I have the A95X Max V10 Wifi AP6356:

With all firmware versions the bloutooth ends immediately after the start and does not work, I am still going crazy, can someone please help me?

The bloutooth works with the atvXperience Rome, but I'm old school I don't like Rome, I prefer to use the mouse and I'm used to the navigation bar. I also don't like this slimmed down Playstore solution

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by mibmt View Post
              I have the A95X Max V10 Wifi AP6356:

With all firmware versions the bluetooth ends immediately after the start and does not work, I am still going crazy, can someone please help me? ...
              A95XMAX_V10 2018-11-21 AP6356S
              h**p://download1053.mediafire.com/4dtrvr6nbajg/04ji1y5c4596bmk/A95X+MAX+20190109.rar

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

A95XMAX_V10 2018-11-21 AP6356S
                h**p://download1053.mediafire.com/4dtrvr6nbajg/04ji1y5c4596bmk/A95X+MAX+20190109.rar
                I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, everything worked out you are the best.

Now you would only have to find a way to install Magisk, then all would be perfect.

Thank you very much for the effort you have made. Thank you, I'm really happy.

Comment

Hey guys. Long time since we last talked about this box. I was very busy in real life and I did not mess with the tv box a lot.
                  So now that i got some free time i am looking to update it with maybe latest Spartan rom or any other rom that is good.
                  While searching i tried to flash it with USB burning tool 2.1.6.8 it is connected properly but when i try to load any firmware it gives an error for incorrect key.
                  Tried to go into recovery also but the box is not booting into recovery.
                  I also tried to install some APKS to do the job from inside the OS (flashify, reboot recovery apk, etc) since it is Prerooted but in vain.
                  Any ideas where to start?
                  Currently it runs 8.1 atv v3.
                  Any links will be appreciated.
                  Thanks George

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

The same as has happened to this user.

Might be worth dropping them a message to see if they managed to find a solution.

If nothing has changed then the first things that I would try are to use a different HDMI cable, try a different HDMI port on the TV and then try on another TV.
                    Yes Sir, the Youtube video was uploaded by me only, I have tried every possible ROM but no Luck.. now only AV port is working.

Comment

Hi. got this from china a few days ago 4g 64g v81. was using it for a few hours today, just downloading apps/checking streaming apps, nothing heavy. Then it freezes, no response even after waiting 30 mins. I was also monitoring the cpu temp before freeze and it was hitting 75C at times. I pulled the power then waited 10 seconds and attached power again and it booted ok.
                      Does this box need a fan or is it a software issue ?

Comment

Hi. 5tb hdd connected with usb3 and 120gb flash usb3. When i try to transfer large folders 10 - 20 gb from one to the other ALL. 4 usb ports fail and disconnect about half way through the transfer. After a reboot the ports come online again. Any ideas anyone ?
                        ive no internal hdd installed.

Comment

Originally posted by damod11 View Post
                          Hi. 5tb hdd connected with usb3 and 120gb flash usb3. When i try to transfer large folders 10 - 20 gb from one to the other ALL. 4 usb ports fail and disconnect about half way through the transfer. After a reboot the ports come online again. Any ideas anyone ?
                          ive no internal hdd installed.

Nevermind, the 120gb flash is faulty....

Comment

Hi dear.
                            I was yesterday trying to install the Vanec player on my tv box and I couldn't for root reasons there was no message to authorize the application. I then tried to install Magisk and when I restarted my tv box it goes to the boot manager screen. How do I reinstall the system? any tutorial?

Edit: Wait, I got it now. I found it in later pages. Go try it

Comment

I want to chime in and give some fixes to this rom, you can google everything yourself, but you can find everything you need here or here
                              1. Bluetooth not working: thats because the correct "libbluetooth_mtk.so" and "libbt-vendor.so" are not present in "/vendor/lib/" to fix it
                                1. download "Amlogic Unpacker by Nayam" to your PC
                                2. download the latest stock rom for your board revision (v10 or v81) to your PC
                                3. unpack the stock rom you downloaded and go to "unpacked\level2\vendor\lib" and copy both "libbluetooth_mtk.so" and "libbt-vendor.so" to a usb flash drive
                                4. install root explorer on your tv box
                                5. connect the your flash drive to your tv box and copy the two files to "/system/", it has to be within the system partition
                                6. go to "/vendor/lib/" and rename the original "libbt-vendor.so" to anything else (for example libbt-vendor.soBAK)
                                7. since you cannot copy anything to the vendor partition "/vendor/lib" you will have to make a symbolic link (or a "shortcut") for those files in that partition
                                8. go to the two files "libbluetooth_mtk.so" and "libbt-vendor.so" you copied to the "/system/" partition, select and hold one of them and pick "create shortcut"
                                9. now go back to "/vendor/lib/" and add the shortcut there, make sure it has the same file name as the one you created the shortcut for
                                10. repeat steps 8 and 9 for the other file
                                11. reboot and youre DONE, now your bluetooth is working again
                              2. you have a "crash" folder in your internal storage that keeps accumulating crash logs from SystemUI.apk, this is unhealthy to the flash memory your tv box has, to fix it
                                1. using any file explorer create a file named "crash" (without the quotes, and it doesnt have an extension) in your "Downloads" folder in internal storage
                                2. download TWRP_322.zip from the second link and put it in a sub flash drive
                                3. insert the flash drive in your tv box
                                4. perform the pin method to enter the stock recovery menu
                                5. choose apply update from ext, select udisk, the select TWRP_322.zip, this is not an update, this is just a signed twrp zip to trick the box to load it
                                6. connect a usb mouse (or a wireless mouse/keyboard remote, whichever you choose, it has to be an external mouse, the IR remote doesnt work)
                                7. go to Advanced then File manager, the navigate to "/sdcard/crash/" (android calls its internal storage "sdcard" for some reason), it'll take some time to load since it has thousands of crash logs
                                8. once everything is loaded, go to options and select delete folder, it'll take some time to delete everything
                                9. now go to "/sdcard/downloads/" and copy the "crash" file to "/sdcard/", since android is a unix based system, it wont allow a file and directory to have the same name, so now we basically blocked the "crash" folder to appear as long as the "crash" folder is there
                                10. in TWRP terminal type "reboot" to boot back to the system and youre DONE
                              3. if you want an easy access to android tv settings (not the original "white" android settings which the settings icon in the launcher leads to), you can use the Android TV Launcher Builder to create shortcuts for non ATV apps
                                1. find out what is the package name of the non ATV app you want to make the shortcut for, in this case its the Android TV settings which is "com.android.tv.settings"
                                2. in the website i mentioned above, fill in the information needed, and make sure you enter the correct package name
                                3. generate the apk and install in on your TV Box
                                4. Now you can add it as a favorite app and access the ATV settings from there and youre DONE
                              4. if you want to have the original Navigation Bar/Status Bar/Task manager back (since this rom doesnt have any of it, and a task manager is a must)
                                1. go back to the stock rom you unpacked in the first issue, and navigate to "unpacked\level2\system\priv-app\SystemUI" and copy both the "SystemUI.apk" file and "oat" folder to a usb drive
                                2. insert the usb drive into your tv box, using a file explorer navigate to "/system/priv-app/SystemUI/" and change the "SystemUI.apk" file to "SystemUI.apkBAK" and the "oat" folder to "oatBAK"
                                3. copy "SystemUI.apk" file and "oat" folder from the usb drive to "/system/priv-app/SystemUI/" then restart
                                4. now you have a status bar/navigation bar/task manager
                                5. to hide the status bar and navigation bar (since they dont auto hide) you can use an application called "Immersive Mode Manager", its not available in the ATV store, so you will have to either purchase it on your phone then get the apk, or "aquire" it in your special ways from the internet up to you, then install it, give it root permissions and toggle the switch to get the full screen back
                                6. if you have a wireless keyboard, you can remap the home button using "Button Remapper" to modify the home button behavior so that it opens the task manager on double tap
                                7. now youre DONE

Comment

Hello guys im new here and also new with this tv boxes and flashing things. i have had my tvbox for a while but wanted to change to custom rom since there have not been any updates lately.
                                I flashed [ROM] atvXperience v3 - Oreo 8.1 (A95X Max Edition)

Everything went fint and the rom was working ,but had some issues like no wifi,no bluetooth and no netflix. So this rom was not for me.
                                Then i flashed stock rom A95X MAX 20190109 who comes with segure boot because nothing else is working to flash and now my bluuetooth still not working.
                                Have used days to try to fix this and also have follow the guide Bluetooth not working: thats because the correct "libbluetooth_mtk.so" and "libbt-vendor.so" are not present in "/vendor/lib/" to fix it. But still have the same issues bluetooth program stopping like 50times and still not working.
                                Any other stock firmware ouy there i can try who have a secure boot file also? or another fix.
                                Thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
                                X