Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doktorspon View Post
    I asked:

The lack of response to this question perhaps indicates 1) everyone is on vacation, 2) the question doesn't make sense, or 3) it's a silly question.

But anyway, let me try again:

Has anyone tried to connect this box to a PC using a Type-A male-to-male USB cable?

I tried to flash TWRP (link found here: https://androidpctv.com/tutorial-ins...tvbox-amlogic/) with the stock recovery program, but stock recovery gave me an error with TWRP. So I found an app called Flashify which did flash this TWRP replacing stock recovery, but then I couldn't boot to recovery, finally I flashed the original stock recovery I'd backed up and I could boot to stock recovery again. Presumably, that means the TWRP doesn't work with the A95X MAX.
    My simple answer;NO!
    it wont connected,and I'v tried two times and failed,so this Box doesnt support PC connection!

I'v used many Boxes before and some of Boxes does connected successfully and some of them does not

Note;I'v connected USB3.0(Male-Male)cable to my Desktop PC(Windows7) and connected to my Monitor HDMI cable as well
    so it does not work!

And this Box is not "BUG-Free" even SW+HW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luko69 View Post
      Can I use on this box another launcher ? This stock is brutal.
      Hi,mostly lot of Launchers does not work/support with this box!
      I'v tried couple of them and all failed!
      So I'v leave it default launcher right now

Comment

Tip;press "HELP" button and open the KODI!

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
          feelulive

I always using/connected ext.HDD(USB3.0) Toshiba Canvio 1Tb

What brand your ext.HDD? and probably Disk stop it after device power-off(as you said that you wont hear any disk spin/voice)
          LED indicator;doesnt matter,this happen from HDD HW/SW issue(or at least Disk doesnt react/work when power of and it get
          power from device and in fact your device doesnt get it full OFF!!

++
          Note;but my Toshiba HDD full power OFF(no any LED indicator so this LED goes to OFF)
          BUT WD/Seagate do not goes LED OFF,always ON
          firstly i thought u talked bout the hdds in the tv box cause u say "Internal" at your post #111, i think u talked bout external usb hdds....

the usb 2.5 hdds that i used are 2 tb silicon power and 1 tb samsung....even the box turned off the leds of hdds still on... samsung no spin but silicon hdd still spins....
          i got himedia q10 pro and csa93 too, when they r turned off the hdds leds turns off too....

Comment

What happens when you pull the power cable from the box?
            its not practical

Comment

Is it possible to make changes on clock at front of box. To enlarge numbers they are to small

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought this HDD.
                https://www.****.com/itm/Seagate-Bar...rksid=p2057872. m2749.l2648
                Now it came to me and I have problems. The box does not recognize it, says something like it has successfully unplugged it and it's USB, but it's for internal installation. And another thing if the box recognizes it can I format it with box in Ext3 format? If not then how to format it?
                I tried to turn it power off 3 times and nothing.
                Thank you.

Comment

You have to go to settings, and storage and from there you will be able to format it so that b9x can recognize

Comment

Originally posted by feelulive View Post

its not practical
                    It's just a test to see if the HD light goes out.

For example, I left the USB cable from my PC to the box connected when I pulled the power plug and the lights stayed on. The USB connection was supplying power. Is your HDD externally powered?
                    Last edited by doktorspon; 03-13-2019, 12:27.

Comment

I pulled my mouse down on the desktop and received the message that the HDD was damaged. Then he offers me these two formatting options. Do I want to use it as a portable storage or as an internal storage. Which one to choose for Kodi and etc?
                      Thank you for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by marijan View Post
                        I bought this HDD.
                        https://www.****.com/itm/Seagate-Bar...rksid=p2057872. m2749.l2648
                        Now it came to me and I have problems. The box does not recognize it, says something like it has successfully unplugged it and it's USB, but it's for internal installation.
                        I'm pretty sure that the internal SATA plug feeds into an internal USB connection, so it should appear as a USB device.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the internal SATA plug feeds into an internal USB connection, so it should appear as a USB device.
                          Yeah, "Trebor" has already explained it, later I saw it in the post. Do you know what I want to pick on my # 130 post.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                            My simple answer;NO!
                            it wont connected,and I'v tried two times and failed,so this Box doesnt support PC connection!
                            Thanks, that means the USB connection to PC is not just me, but an issue with the box.

Shame there is no-one from the manufacturer we can talk to about the box.

Comment

Originally posted by marijan View Post
                              I pulled my mouse down on the desktop and received the message that the HDD was damaged. Then he offers me these two formatting options. Do I want to use it as a portable storage or as an internal storage. Which one to choose for Kodi and etc?
                              Thank you for your reply.
                              I'm using it as a portable storage. And kodi will write one folder there you can download movies etc. If it is ssd, then you can use it as internal....

Comment

It is HDD and I would like to format it in Ext3 format. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X