Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feelulive View Post

mine is february and ota update fails
    I did it this last FW via "Ethernet" connection instead WiFi!!

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
      I did this last FW via "Ethernet" connection instead of WiFi!!
      That's one of the great things about the S905X2 at the heart of our box. It does gigabit ethernet, so you get fast access to your network modem.

Comment

well I always use "Ethernet Connection" with all my boxes even Bluray/Sat Receiver/TVs etc.,

Note;with this latest FW;"Picture Quality" way better previous FWs!! and need a little bit more!
        Because all Advanced Picture Settings modes does not work!! So manufacturer must do that
        by FW!!!

And now its acceptable level,thanks for that

Comment

To be honest I'm satisfied with box. It is fast, doing everything fine, i just don't like how amlogic chipsets do iptv interlacing, even full hd with a great source picture quality is not so good on box...

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vjs905x View Post
            To be honest I'm satisfied with box. It is fast, doing everything fine, i just don't like how amlogic chipsets do iptv interlacing, even full hd with a great source picture quality is not so good on box...

maybe its bout internet connection

Comment

It is 50 mbps download so nope. On enigma2 sat receiver same iptv list picture is way better it is not comparable...

Comment

Its depend on "Server source"(such as their picture quality) not Internet Speed!!
                Some sources(in fact even mostly)worst! Free sources very bad etc.,

So if you wanna very good quality picture you should buy expensive Server!
                I'v 2 IPTV Server,one is worst! the other one is kinda good!

And if you use IPTV thru "Sat.Receiver" it should be way better!
                Such as mine Sat.Receiver(not Enigma,its OSCam) super picture because of its "KATHREIN"(916)

For better/best Pic.Quality(in the TV Box area) you should bu use RK3399 chipset

Comment

what do u think to install a fan inside box, i dont think to install fan but i wonder if its possible

Comment

nope,you do not need FAN

and small sizes FAN,it means "NOISE"

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post

I did it this last FW via "Ethernet" connection instead WiFi!!
                      i did it finally via wifi but didnt use update app, i entered settings-about-wireless update and its ok

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am using this box, and I've already added an 1TB HDD exFAT. Despite this I continue to have an error when I try to copy something larger than 4GB.

I am using sambadroid to use my box as a NAS, so while copying larger files I get the error. I tried NTFS and exFAT and the issue is the same. Could it be the sambadroid app limitation/bug??

Comment

yes it would be cause of sambadroid, maybe needs pro version,
                          try another app

Comment

Originally posted by feelulive View Post
                            yes it would be cause of sambadroid, maybe needs pro version,
                            try another app
                            I suspected it. I'll try later today "Servers Ultimate Pro" to see if it works. Thanks

Comment

I'vnt experience yet for the limitation of the over 4Gb Transfer/read etc.,
                              But this happen I assume that due to your Samba/NAS connection and seems that its not supported+

Comment

Hello,
                                I need to connect my A95X Max to the PC too. I have a music collection (internal SSD) so I need access to add additional albums without having to remove the SSD every time. I?ve being trying for a few days without success. My laptop (Win 7) does not recognize the A95X Max box. I tried different cables, all 4 usb ports and a few other laptops up to Windows 10. Always the same result. The A95X Max box appears as an ?unknown device? at Device Manager. Basically, a driver for this box is missing from Windows. It can?t get the required driver even online. I also tried a few apps that search and update drivers but they can?t get the correct one. Until now I?ll have to remove the SSD each and every time. Please let me know if you have the driver or know where to find it.
                                Thanks.

The lack of response to this question perhaps indicates 1) everyone is on vacation, 2) the question doesn't make sense, or 3) it's a silly question.

But anyway, let me try again:

Has anyone tried to connect this box to a PC using a Type-A male-to-male USB cable?

I tried to flash TWRP (link found here: https://androidpctv.com/tutorial-ins...tvbox-amlogic/) with the stock recovery program, but stock recovery gave me an error with TWRP. So I found an app called Flashify which did flash this TWRP replacing stock recovery, but then I couldn't boot to recovery, finally I flashed the original stock recovery I'd backed up and I could boot to stock recovery again. Presumably, that means the TWRP doesn't work with the A95X MAX.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X