Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doctorspon... I see... If you don't have large files, the stock ROM works just fine. I have a Ugoos UTS3 that is Android 7.1.2 and its Samba Server handles NTFS just fine, but does not have any USB 3.0 ports. This is why this box intrigues me..
    Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Originally posted by doktorspon View Post
      Perhaps check out ... It'll show you how to flash back to stock
      yeah, I actually found that video (kind of accidentally) yesterday.

the issue is mine is A95X F1 - S905W (not Max S905X2), I'm not sure if the firmware he references 4 download is the 1 I can install on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by nskmda View Post
        the issue is mine is A95X F1 - S905W (not Max S905X2), I'm not sure if the firmware he references 4 download is the 1 I can install on mine.
        You have the A95X_F1 ??? You need to be asking for support in the correct forum topic, this is A95X_MAX topic.

Chinagadetsreviews.com should have a stock firmware image for your device I believe, and the custom AndroidTV firmware from atvXperience.com version v2FF will directly install if you use Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
        Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 06-30-2019, 08:34.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
          You need to be asking for support in the correct forum topic, this is A95X_MAX topic.
          Oh, sorry about that. I'm kind of new 2 those boxes and might not have got the big difference (which didn't stop me from trying 2 install SuperSU and brick mine).

i felt like this topic was the closest 1 to the issue i have on hands...

Comment

I used this launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cher.pro&hl=it
            I must say it's not bad!
            There is a custom rom for this device: Sidiwen A95X MAX TVCPU Amlogic S905X2?
            thank you in advance
            Last edited by Alex-77; 06-24-2019, 22:59.

Comment

Hello
              thank you very much for your explanation and I have a question on the same subject of registration but since the application iptv Extreme a programee recording and I would like to make this record worm hdd and not on 64GB (ROM)
              THANK YOU

Comment

Hi

Pls.help me how the fix bug A95X MAX android box GENESIS USB DRIVE CORUPTED no usb drive in it!
                When factory reset the box then it is not there but if the usb connectors are there then again Genesis drive usb corrupted subtitle!! More usb I tried!

Comment

Originally posted by Andnet10 View Post
                  Hello
                  thank you very much for your explanation and I have a question on the same subject of registration but since the application iptv Extreme a programee recording and I would like to make this record worm hdd and not on 64GB (ROM)
                  THANK YOU
                  If I understand you, you want to record something in a different location from the default. I don't know the app you mention, but you have to look in its settings to change the destination.

An example with Go Recorder:

1. Click the box in the top left corner
                  2. In the item "storage" click on Workspace
                  3. Go Recorder shows a folder list with "/storage/emulated/0" at the top
                  4. Click the first item ".." and again ".." to have "/storage" at the top
                  5. Choose your storage. (It will be a hyphenated pair of hex numbers, eg 4DA6-FC09)
                  6. Press OK and you've changed the desctination

Hopefully you can translate that for your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco86 View Post
                    Hi

Pls.help me how the fix bug A95X MAX android box GENESIS USB DRIVE CORUPTED no usb drive in it!
                    When factory reset the box then it is not there but if the usb connectors are there then again Genesis drive usb corrupted subtitle!! More usb I tried!
                    Caro Rocco86, I don't understand.

You have a USB drive that the A95X MAX doesn't recognize?

If yes, have you tried the drive with a PC? If the PC has difficulties, there is probably a problem with the drive.

If the PC has no problems, then try other USB drives?that work with the PC?in the A95X MAX to see if they work. If not, there's trouble!

Comment

Hi!

USB drive is reddy the android box also recognizes it! My problemwhen factory reset the box then it is not there but if the usb connectors are there then again Genesis drive usb corrupted subtitle!! More usb I tried!

My problem:https://imgur.com/yTZqqjE

Sorry my low english google translate!

Comment

Thanks a lot for your repence

Comment

If I understand you, you want to record something in a different location from the default. I don't know the app you mention, but you have to look in its settings to change the destination.

An example with Go Recorder:

1. Click the box in the top left corner
                          2. In the item "storage" click on Workspace
                          3. Go Recorder shows a folder list with "/storage/emulated/0" at the top
                          4. Click the first item ".." and again ".." to have "/storage" at the top
                          5. Choose your storage. (It will be a hyphenated pair of hex numbers, eg 4DA6-FC09)
                          6. Press OK and you've changed the desctination

Hopefully you can translate that for your situation.

Thanks a lot for your repence

Comment

Hi!

USB drive is reddy the android box also recognizes it! My problemwhen factory reset the box then it is not there but if the usb connectors are there then again Genesis drive usb corrupted subtitle!! More usb I tried!

My problem:https://imgur.com/yTZqqjE

Sorry my low english google translate!
                            I don't understand what you wrote. A factory reset can't kill its device drivers.

I understand that you have a USB drive (Genesys) that appears corrupt to the A95X MAX. Can a PC read the USB drive? Yes or no?

Can the A95X MAX read other USB drives? Yes or no?

(Subtitles are translations that appear on the screen when you watch a foreign language film.)

Comment

I don't understand what you wrote. A factory reset can't kill its device drivers.

I understand that you have a USB drive (Genesys) that appears corrupt to the A95X MAX. Can a PC read the USB drive? Yes or no?

(Subtitles are translations that appear on the screen when you watch a foreign language film.)
                              Usb flash drive is reddy form pc no problem (tested)!!! Problem form android box! Android box return factory reset no genesis mark! Join usb flash drive form android box there is genesis mark! But the indication usb flash drive is working for android box

Comment

Can a PC read the USB drive? Yes or no?

Usb flash drive is reddy form pc no problem (tested)!!! Problem form android box! Android box return factory reset no genesis mark! Join usb flash drive form android box there is genesis mark! But the indication usb flash drive is working for android box
                                Can anyone understand what Rocco86 is saying and did he answer my questions?

If your PC has no trouble with your Genesys drive, try this:

1. copy any important files to the PC,
                                2. reformat the Genesys drive using exFAT
                                3. test with A95X MAX (corrupt?)
                                4. if no problems, replace your original files on the drive....
                                Last edited by doktorspon; 07-07-2019, 01:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X