Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, some of you reported issues with BT after flashing FW.
    It's probably you have a MT7668 Mediatek BT chip.
    ou have to flash with this specific firmware A95X_MAX_7668_20190301se.rar

Link:
    mega.nz/#!4kIiHKLA!YjY-LbjmNSBJdC3glhD4utiPj-jMQR-SHaxl48gpaF0
    Last edited by ZilogZ80; 08-10-2019, 23:00. Reason: Found the solution

Comment

Originally posted by ZilogZ80 View Post
      Yea, I have the same problem.
      anyway to fix this?

Sent from my A95X MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WarTortilla View Post
        anyway to fix this?

Sent from my A95X MAX using Tapatalk
        See the fix in posting #302 above.

Comment

Perfect. I didn't get a Bluetooth error while loading system start. I already know it going to work. Thank you so much

Last edited by WarTortilla; 08-11-2019, 09:06.

Comment

Wonderful!! Please know I feel like the most stupid person in hear. I have read until my eyes bleed, I?m close to 60 with an iPhone that?s tiny, I have the A95X Max. All the usb?s And the 2.5 just went out at once, my hacker friend I?m sure. I feel a firmware flash will fix that. However. U guys are so smart and over my head, I don?t know it my post are ever making sense. Will someone, anyone, please tell me what rom to download, and what tool I need, I can read instructions, but this tiny azz phone. Good lord, I wanna learn so bad. From making a bootable disk with the rom, to flashing my box, I have nothing to lose at this point, a good thing is, the very back usb still works thank God. And it seems the one I need. But I read all this beelink and other things. My old noodle is con?fruzzed! lol will anyone give me some help, I know it would be an exception but I promise I?ll gladly puts some funds to keep this site going, this Tapatalk I think is alittle more than I understand, so I?m going to leave this and hoe to get an email, video -anything to help. My serial does not start with the letter B. I remember reading that was important to know. Thank you sooooo much!!!
            Kiifer

Comment

Originally posted by Kiifer View Post
              Wonderful!! Please know I feel like the most stupid person in hear. I have read until my eyes bleed, I?m close to 60 with an iPhone that?s tiny, I have the A95X Max. All the usb?s And the 2.5 just went out at once, my hacker friend I?m sure. I feel a firmware flash will fix that. However. U guys are so smart and over my head, I don?t know it my post are ever making sense. Will someone, anyone, please tell me what rom to download, and what tool I need, I can read instructions, but this tiny azz phone. Good lord, I wanna learn so bad. From making a bootable disk with the rom, to flashing my box, I have nothing to lose at this point, a good thing is, the very back usb still works thank God. And it seems the one I need. But I read all this beelink and other things. My old noodle is con?fruzzed! lol will anyone give me some help, I know it would be an exception but I promise I?ll gladly puts some funds to keep this site going, this Tapatalk I think is alittle more than I understand, so I?m going to leave this and hoe to get an email, video -anything to help. My serial does not start with the letter B. I remember reading that was important to know. Thank you sooooo much!!!
              Kiifer
              Remove hard drive. There's should be a number on there. Take a picture of it so we can see where you need to go

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahh. Ok think I got it. Wanna Thank you no matter how this goes, for helping a zero on the chart latter and giving me a hand. I?ll be sure I hook you up with some goodies to show my appreciation for stepping up the way you have. Gonna try to add the pic. Lemme know if u wanted a diff number. Only one I saw
                Thank you
                Kiifer

Maybe that worked. Thank you. Guess I?m lucky that only usb that works at all is the one I think you may tell me to use. This damn hacker lives to make me miserable.. love to get it restored... I?m sure the firmware don?t include the 8.1 I think it was, anyway I?ll worry about that when maybe all the slots work. And I?ll hold a copy for life lol. Have a great night. Be back in a few hours. I don?t expect miracles, just wanna Thank you again. Probably shock u what I do for work and hobbies, I?m gonna read about this Tapatalk app and know what I?m seeing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Attached Files

Comment

well i had high hopes for this box to replace my aging and slowly dying minix u1.All the reviews sounded good so i took the plunge and made the purchase. What a mistake i made!
                  1.apps that crash on opening.
                  2.es file explorer crashes after a few minutes.
                  3.can't setup static ips on ethernet. this worked ok on minix
                  4.pretty poor launcher.
                  on the plus side the sound is better than minix, also the storage expansion via ssd is a good feature. but overall pretty disappointed.
                  does anyone have any thoughts or comments

Comment

Are you referring to the A95x Max ?? If so, I believe I can help!
                    i sure took it when I needed it, and they were fast to reply. However, I am having a constant crash as well, in ex explorer, I have tried to manipulate the rom, but it?s no Microsoft or iOS that I write for, but it?s because your neighbors or hackers or whatever, can see that online signaling like a daggum hot spot. Anyway I just flashed my old factory firmware to a different one if your Intrrsted lemme know. I?ll be more than glad to help
                    Kiifer

Comment

ok how can you help?

Comment

ok thanks very much for the info,however 2 questions before i try to brick my device.
                        first can you setup a static ip address on ETHERNET (this is very important to me as i live in Cyprus and we need this to access bbc iplayer etc.)
                        will titanium backup restore my previously installed apps.
                        thanks in advance

Comment

I have a (a95x max )Atvxperience custom everythings work but only 1 thing dont work (Bluetooth ) but i found way make it work use ((bluetooth transmitter))connect to Tv pair any bluetooth speakers. And for any play games. use any (((Gamepad control wired))). ((Panda Gamepad Pro)).apk.

Comment

Despite this box having a locked bootloader, it does seem that it can boot both Libreelec and Coreelec, so there may be some life left in it yet.

First 4MB of mmcblk0 and 1, fw_printenv booting LE: The box can boot CE with @Portisch’s modified cfgload (the second): Removed by Portisch as it is already included in the nightly.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by Mandob76 View Post
                              I have a (a95x max )Atvxperience custom everythings work but only 1 thing dont work (Bluetooth ) but i found way make it work use ((bluetooth transmitter))connect to Tv pair any bluetooth speakers. And for any play games. use any (((Gamepad control wired))). ((Panda Gamepad Pro)).apk.
                              ? very nice work ? use the force Luke? lol
                              Really man, Jan up!? Your past my little knowledge noodle by a few light years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mandob76 View Post
                                I loved atvxperiance v3a. V81. Just no support for it. Read the forums on atvxperiance webpage. There is a fix.

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X