Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried different HDMI cables and different TV HDMI inputs? or even a different TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Leoben View Post
      Has this firmware been installed by anyone?

New ROM to update the TV-Box A95X Max  with the recent of AMlogic S905X2 SoC. This Smart Box comes with 4GB of RAM memory LPDDR4 and 32/64GB of eMMc storage

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ax-tv-box.html
      Awe wow. Man I have been waiting for a more stable version, is the url still working
      ? I?m on my iPhone and I can?t really tell..if u have the time or are able, sure would be greatful if ya shot it up to mega.nz. I?ll grab it from ya and host it until the next on. Thank you if ya can. And if ya can?t, it?s all good. Ok just glad to see someone like ya self mention it. I haven?t had a chance to even look in the last 3 months. Have a good?um!!
      Kiifer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Already tried different cabla and tv still no hdmi display

Comment

Originally posted by Leoben View Post
          Has this firmware been installed by anyone?

New ROM to update the TV-Box A95X Max  with the recent of AMlogic S905X2 SoC. This Smart Box comes with 4GB of RAM memory LPDDR4 and 32/64GB of eMMc storage

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ax-tv-box.html
          Note: This firmware is suitable for A95X MAX S905X2 TV Box Dual Band WiFi (Wifi Chip: MT7668). Be careful before flashing this firmware. Please open the box?s main board to see the WiFi chip model.

firmware update 20190720: blog.geekbuying.com

Comment

Yesterday, there was an official update available. firmware 20190906. I haven't used it a lot but seems stable. No big GUI difference from previous version.

Comment

update this morning

Sent from my A95X MAX using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Note: This firmware is suitable for A95X MAX S905X2 TV Box Dual Band WiFi (Wifi Chip: MT7668). Be careful before flashing this firmware. Please open the box?s main board to see the WiFi chip model.

firmware update 20190720: blog.geekbuying.com
                My box V10 version this firmware update stopped error reporting after 3 percent.

The reason may be different Wifi chip?

Comment

From bluesmanuk

"V10, which has the AMPAK AP6356S 2x2 WiFi/BT module.
                  V81, which has the Mediatek MT7668RSN WiFi/BT module."

From Guest

"Note: This firmware is suitable for A95X MAX S905X2 TV Box Dual Band WiFi (Wifi Chip: MT7668). Be careful before flashing this firmware. Please open the box?s main board to see the WiFi chip model."

Comment

I'm on v81

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk

Comment

Applied the latest OTA update successfully.

The only changelog info is System stability and fix bugs, as usual being without any specifics.

Whilst it's good to see an update, it's bad to see that the Android security patch level is stuck at 5 June 2018.

The X96 Max seems to have Pie these days and it's what I think we should start to be seeing for the A95X Max.

So manufacturer WeChip, if you are watching ......

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

How are you guys flashing firmware on this box? I cannot flash any firmware besides the original OEM or the horrid AtvX rom since they are the only ones with a required license key to flash with the USB burning tool. The micro-sd card burn card tool does not work on my box as it refuses to recognize the micro sd when trying to force the box into recovery, tried multiple cards. Flashed the 20190109 again tonight and the update that shows is for 201903041010, if I OTA update to that one the bluetooth error starts happening. 20190906 isnt even shown as the update, what gives?
                        Last edited by Steve056; 09-19-2019, 07:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve056 View Post
                          How are you guys flashing firmware on this box? I cannot flash any firmware besides the original OEM or the horrid AtvX rom since they are the only ones with a required license key to flash with the USB burning tool. The micro-sd card burn card tool does not work on my box as it refuses to recognize the micro sd when trying to force the box into recovery, tried multiple cards. Flashed the 20190109 again tonight and the update that shows is for 201903041010, if I OTA update to that one the bluetooth error starts happening. 20190906 isnt even shown as the update, what gives?
                          If on v81 you'll need to flash a different firmware. Please read all post. The answer to your question has already been solved

Comment

Read post 301 for v81 board Bluetooth fix

Comment

Originally posted by WarTortilla View Post
                              If on v81 you'll need to flash a different firmware. Please read all post. The answer to your question has already been solved

Well looking as you barely joined this forum before I did, did this solve the issue at hand and allow 20190906 to flash or did you decide to act like a veteran and show me something that has been posted already. Don't be a dickhead as my question was not actually answered yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve056 View Post

Well looking as you barely joined this forum before I did, did this solve the issue at hand and allow 20190906 to flash or did you decide to act like a veteran and show me something that has been posted already. Don't be a dickhead as my question was not actually answered yet.
                                Just trying to help. What board do you have? Took me awhile to research. Weeks. Just trying to point you in the right direction? What board do you have? Been rooting and testing ROMs a few year's. And I'm no dick head. I'm more of an asshole. Just trying to help

Comment

Working...
                                X