Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarTortilla View Post
    Just trying to help. What board do you have? Took me awhile to research. Weeks. Just trying to point you in the right direction? What board do you have? Been rooting and testing ROMs a few year's. And I'm no dick head. I'm more of an asshole. Just trying to help

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk
    With the firmware flashed from 301, the update from 20190906 OTA showed up and flashed, I am officially the dickhead. You probably dont see that said in most forums. In my defense this box is a huge PITA.

Comment

Changed name on Tapatalk. WarTortilla. cutederf on XDA. Member since 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve056 View Post

With the firmware flashed from 301, the update from 20190906 OTA showed up and flashed, I am officially the dickhead. You probably dont see that said in most forums. In my defense this box is a huge PITA.
        Just trying to help. You bring that around, we can't help. Keep it cool. We will help each other out. Join the atvxperiance forums. The developer is out. Good ROM but no update. Chill bro

Comment

Originally posted by WarTortilla View Post
          Just trying to help. You bring that around, we can't help. Keep it cool. We will help each other out. Join the atvxperiance forums. The developer is out. Good ROM but no update. Chill bro

I played it cool and you are making it worse now. The stock box picks up the crappy firmware OTA, nowhere does anyone know you need to flash a custom firmware to get the latest OTA to flash work.
          So you need to get off your high horse and chill out, I already said the trick worked and you are acting you like you wrote the script for the firmware.

Comment

Okay, cool. Glad it helped. Truth is atvxperiance stopped the development. Kinda better off sticking to stock firmware. We are at least seeing some updates.

Comment

I have the V81 model and I could not apply via USB Burning Tool. It errors out (could be a secure boot key issue). I have yet to see it in OTA. I'd rather it come via OTA, saves a rebuild.

Update: I too got the romcode error when I tried to flash the ROM
              Last edited by cjeman; 09-20-2019, 00:55. Reason: Flashing Error Msg
              Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

I played it cool and you are making it worse now. The stock box picks up the crappy firmware OTA, nowhere does anyone know you need to flash a custom firmware to get the latest OTA to flash work.
                So you need to get off your high horse and chill out, I already said the trick worked and you are acting you like you wrote the script for the firmware.
                Are you serious Miss Steve056 ? Good Lord child. This is a forum, a respected one, i write for Microsoft and IOS, and I also am is many many private groups with my Kodi apps, and for being one of the founders of Mobdro? I think just maybe, and I mean maybe, the admins have let you slide, because they see your aggression, as I can see it as well.. I?m having my own problems here trying to pass the 3% line myself, I did see that it has a write up on the creators page that explains things u may wanna try in Windows, if your having trouble , as we both seem to be. However, just was a bit surprised when I logged in to read what was going on and if there was more info I may need, and I see this child like behavior, wow dude. Really? Just an FYI, I don?t believe deep down u have a clue who u decided to show your little white prissy ass too, but the admins know his credentials, and like me, are glad to have him on board. But I did my home work, I can?t seem to find where u have contributed anything to this forum, kinda like a take take take guy are ya, well, mama and daddy, and your golden spook can?t always run to help you son, I?m close to 60 years old, CompTia certified, Microsoft certified, iOS certified, and I know to keep my childish temper to myself, and read and learn, I respect these men/ forum, for what they do and offer.. but to be kind young man, your stepping on the ties of a friend of mine, and as kind as I know how, I would appreciate you maybe making things right, no matter if it takes asking the admin to clear your cry baby ways, or just a straight apology to a good man, that was just offering a hand. Either way, I think I speak for most of us here when I say, we would appreciate maybe a little attitude adjustment sir... Thank you for ya time
                Kiifer

Yea, the Kiifer, only one online, and if ya know just alittle about anything, you should know the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you serious Miss Steve056 ? Good Lord child. This is a forum, a respected one, i write for Microsoft and IOS, and I also am is many many private groups with my Kodi apps, and for being one of the founders of Mobdro? I think just maybe, and I mean maybe, the admins have let you slide, because they see your aggression, as I can see it as well.. I?m having my own problems here trying to pass the 3% line myself, I did see that it has a write up on the creators page that explains things u may wanna try in Windows, if your having trouble , as we both seem to be. However, just was a bit surprised when I logged in to read what was going on and if there was more info I may need, and I see this child like behavior, wow dude. Really? Just an FYI, I don?t believe deep down u have a clue who u decided to show your little white prissy ass too, but the admins know his credentials, and like me, are glad to have him on board. But I did my home work, I can?t seem to find where u have contributed anything to this forum, kinda like a take take take guy are ya, well, mama and daddy, and your golden spook can?t always run to help you son, I?m close to 60 years old, CompTia certified, Microsoft certified, iOS certified, and I know to keep my childish temper to myself, and read and learn, I respect these men/ forum, for what they do and offer.. but to be kind young man, your stepping on the ties of a friend of mine, and as kind as I know how, I would appreciate you maybe making things right, no matter if it takes asking the admin to clear your cry baby ways, or just a straight apology to a good man, that was just offering a hand. Either way, I think I speak for most of us here when I say, we would appreciate maybe a little attitude adjustment sir... Thank you for ya time
                  Kiifer

Yea, the Kiifer, only one online, and if ya know just alittle about anything, you should know the name.

Comment

My raggid box won?t see past the original 201901. And so I manually put 201803 but it won?t see the next one either. So I downloaded the img and if I need Tom share it on mega lemme know. But my pc, I guess, seems to do 2 things. If it starts, 1 it will lose the usb driver, if that don?t happen. I get this screen

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Settle down no need to RuDe

Originally posted by Kiifer View Post
                    My raggid box won?t see past the original 201901. And so I manually put 201803 but it won?t see the next one either. So I downloaded the img and if I need Tom share it on mega lemme know. But my pc, I guess, seems to do 2 things. If it starts, 1 it will lose the usb driver, if that don?t happen. I get this screen

Was happening to me. I was using a mini PC. Had to use the old laptop for it to fully install

Comment

Originally posted by Kiifer View Post

Kiifer

I know of a Tom Keifer from Cinderella, that's about it. You, not so much and I am not even going to read all your jibberish, also stop PMing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiifer
                        Well, I accept your invitation to let you know who I am,
                        and you will know as I leave my trademark on your junk your
                        call you wonderful technology.... so keep an eye openl
                        little miss priss? I?ll be dropping by to say hello. By all means
                        please ignore this u punk
                        ass moron !!!
                        What in the absolute hell are you talking about, what are you referring to? I can't even figure out if you are drunk or just really off your rocker.

Comment

i had my a95x max no hdmi video display but have front numerical led display ... i have tried to hard reset using toothpick at AV port hole still no display.. is my unit been bricked ?.reflashing the unit my unit might bring back hdmi display?

Comment

I've not had reason to try and flash my V81 box, so for those having issues I would suggest a post or 2 on the supplier/vendors forum area (Geekbuying/Gearbest etc) to see if they can talk direcly to the manufacturer (Wechip I believe) as it's in their interest for people not to be put off purchasing something that suddenly seems problematic for a required function.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                              I've not had reason to try and flash my V81 box, so for those having issues I would suggest a post or 2 on the supplier/vendors forum area (Geekbuying/Gearbest etc) to see if they can talk direcly to the manufacturer (Wechip I believe) as it's in their interest for people not to be put off purchasing something that suddenly seems problematic for a required function.
                              Well, all I can say it, I agree with you 100%
                              If by some freak of nature things shift your way, by all means, do share .. Thank you !!
                              Kiifer

Comment

Working...
                              X