T95Q Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4GB DDR4 64GB Dual Band WiFi LAN BT USB3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlakeem View Post

are you pressing the button inside the av jack with a toothpick? you have to press and hold while inserting the USB in USB1
    Yeh, seems it's quite a fussy box to get connected, managed to do it in the end.

Comment

Guys I wondered if any of you had an idea on what firmware I could use on this box to get Xbox game streaming beta running....? I can boot it on the standard firmware last I checked, but it won’t run on any custom builds, the problem is the standard firmware runs the app, but controls are broken, controls are awful in Oreo, which I heard is fixed in Pie, but obviously I can’t get it running.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Try this Firmware should fit your need...
        FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          Hello,

Try this Firmware should fit your need...
          FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

Neomode
          Thanks a lot fella, I’ll give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
            • Use USB Burning tool 2.1.7.0
            I am usingg salvads rom but now I want to try alvatechs rom on my T95Q. I want to use SD card method to flash the rom. But I am using TWRP. How do I flash stock recovery back? I tried to flash stock recovery from TWRP but its not working. Its showing error while flashing.
            Edit :-
            I managed to flash stock recovery but when I add sd card and press reset button in the av socket it doent go into flash mode. It boots into recovery.
            Last edited by abhi98228; 01-23-2020, 17:52.

Comment

Originally posted by abhi98228 View Post

I am usingg salvads rom but now I want to try alvatechs rom on my T95Q. I want to use SD card method to flash the rom. But I am using TWRP. How do I flash stock recovery back? I tried to flash stock recovery from TWRP but its not working. Its showing error while flashing.
              Edit :-
              I managed to flash stock recovery but when I add sd card and press reset button in the av socket it doent go into flash mode. It boots into recovery.
              you have to format your SD card with fat32.

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

you have to format your SD card with fat32.
                yes i did that and it worked

Comment

I wanted to ask a question, I have a T95Q but bought from this link: https://es.aliexpress.com/item/32943...21ea63c0zKwcWZ I tried to install Roms recommended here that it was an Android TV version but it didn't work, it didn't work either WIFI or Ethernet and it stayed in the TVBOX configuration to start google session and if I did omit it I would go back to the beginning, creating a loop. And I tried to install ROMS Custom, as originals and it is, or does not work the Ethernet or the remote control, it would not be better if someone uploaded a backup of the ROM in TWRP and uploaded it? It would be better to be looking for ROMS that are not 100% functional, besides the rom that I have has problems with playing high quality videos, the command does not work and writing on flash drives such as sd is not enabled, could you help me?
                  PS: The patch of the command does not work for me, I tried to do the Bootloader replacement and nothing, it still does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Matiazx8 View Post
                    I wanted to ask a question, I have a T95Q but bought from this link: https://es.aliexpress.com/item/32943...21ea63c0zKwcWZ I tried to install Roms recommended here that it was an Android TV version but it didn't work, it didn't work either WIFI or Ethernet and it stayed in the TVBOX configuration to start google session and if I did omit it I would go back to the beginning, creating a loop. And I tried to install ROMS Custom, as originals and it is, or does not work the Ethernet or the remote control, it would not be better if someone uploaded a backup of the ROM in TWRP and uploaded it? It would be better to be looking for ROMS that are not 100% functional, besides the rom that I have has problems with playing high quality videos, the command does not work and writing on flash drives such as sd is not enabled, could you help me?
                    PS: The patch of the command does not work for me, I tried to do the Bootloader replacement and nothing, it still does not work.
                    All the ROMs only work with the old version of T95q box which comes with android 8.1 stock firmware, but your box is with android 9 stock firmware and it has a different wifi/ethernet chip, so there are no ROMS for your android 9 box.....

Comment

Yes, because I had made a backup with TWRP but I accidentally deleted it by mistake and I have no way of returning to normal, so I said that if they could create TWRP backups of the original roms so as not to wait for someone, or some Chinese company launched the official rom of the models that I see very difficult. In fact, my board is totally different from the one shown here, it has more chips and the network card is below, the bad thing is that I don't know which card model it is because its PCB is polished and scratched on purpose

Comment

But are there other roms that are from other models that are more or less compatible?

Comment

I just got the T95Q, when configuring OpenVPN, the box seems to just shut the connection down. I have to reboot to get internet connection again. I did not have this issue on my T95z.
                          any thoughts on this?
                          tia

Comment

Originally posted by somenutter View Post

Thanks a lot fella, I’ll give it a go.
                            Have you tried it ?? Did it solve your problem ? Is it for android 8 or 9 ? Thanks for any feedbacks ..

Comment

Does any one have the aml_sdc_burn.ini and aml_sdc_burn.uboot ? I dont have a computer right now as I'm in confinement due to corona virus, and I need to manually make a bootable sdcard to install one of the .img roms (Alvatech's as mojojojo67 advised).
                              Thanks in advance

Comment

Dear,

I bought this box from aliexpress about 2 years ago

However, I have tried lately to update it, all is ok except WiFi and bluetooth.

I have tested all possible firmwares listed here in this post and on other websites (none of them has managed to fix my wifi)

to note that the wifi-bluetooth chip is AP6255, is there a method to manually install this driver ?? if yes can anyone help please in details.

Comment

Working...
                                X