Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manu4024
    replied
    I realized that having Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled, the bluetooth works very badly, it disconnects completely. So I decided to open the box and my surprise was to find another wifi / bluetooth chip different from the one that was previously published here and in other forums such as 4pa. Could that make the problem in all this?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• manu4024
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post

I haven't tried the bluetooth yet. I'll try it later today and I'll report back here.

Edit : Already tested it for a while. I was able to transfer a file from the box to my phone, with ES file explorer.

As for the Bluetooth speakers, i used it for more than an hour and had only 1 disconnect.
    How often do you get disconnects?

I tried other speakers and I had no problem, it works without problems. I think the problem was due to the other speakers that work in Bluetooth 2.0. Try to pass the Motorola G6 play files and only once successfully, maybe the problem is in the configuration, thanks.

​frequency: 2.4

Leave a comment:

• TheBlackening
    replied
    Originally posted by manu4024 View Post
    Hi guys, install JY-TX5Max-NavigationBar-20190221 firmware and I have problems with bluetooth, I can not send files and when I connect some speakers it disconnects at all times. have you had the same problem?. Apologies for my bad English
    I haven't tried the bluetooth yet. I'll try it later today and I'll report back here.

Edit : Already tested it for a while. I was able to transfer a file from the box to my phone, with ES file explorer.

As for the Bluetooth speakers, i used it for more than an hour and had only 1 disconnect.
    How often do you get disconnects?

Last edited by TheBlackening; 04-18-2019, 09:41.

Leave a comment:

• manu4024
    replied
    Hi guys, install JY-TX5Max-NavigationBar-20190221 firmware and I have problems with bluetooth, I can not send files and when I connect some speakers it disconnects at all times. have you had the same problem?. Apologies for my bad English

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Heres the link for Tanix tx5 volksware from sasvlad:
    In this my firmware don't work the remote control, clock, and Bluetooth. But it works deinterlacing through the amcodec.

Leave a comment:

• mojojojo67
    replied
    Originally posted by tedpoley View Post
    Can anyone please provide me with Sasvlads custom rom? Can't download it from 4pda.ru. Want to try it on my X96Max.

The stock rom for Tanix Tx5 is not activated and I don't know how to do it.
    Heres the link for Tanix tx5 volksware from sasvlad:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• usernamereg
    replied
    Originally posted by tedpoley View Post
    Can anyone please provide me with Sasvlads custom rom? Can't download it from 4pda.ru. Want to try it on my X96Max.

is this ur issue
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	842
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	768930
    dude I think u screwed you device MAC Id code synchronization with the device ID. Flashing new RoM wont help. I had same issue

you will have to reflash the box using usb tool and while doing so u have to check "whether overwite key" option. Try this link

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=82266882
    credit surkov.alex

Leave a comment:

• tedpoley
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tedpoley
    replied
    Sasvlad

I would love to get the download link to your rom!

Leave a comment:

• mr_eser
    replied
    Originally posted by usernamereg View Post

Go to Amlogic tool apk and " in the AFRD tab in the Amlogic Tool program. Recovery to default can be turned off altogether"
    This worked for me , as per developer black screen is intended feature.
    Thank you for answer. I want to ask something too. I have samsung monitor 24". And this box gives not smooth experience for video watching. That's why i need AFR but i have black screen issue on my monitor. When i open a movie from kodi or another stream app, it says " unsuitable mode " recommended 1920*1080 60hz. But i am already using like that as 1920*1080 60hz. I've tried many things but never changed this annoying issue. If i close the AFR then being normal but videos are not smooth. Always frame drop and always stuttering.

Leave a comment:

• usernamereg
    replied
    Latest Sasvlad build, i faced strange issue. Sometimes screen becoming screen for a second and turning back normal
    Go to Amlogic tool apk and " in the AFRD tab in the Amlogic Tool program. Recovery to default can be turned off altogether"
    This worked for me , as per developer black screen is intended feature.

Originally posted by flea View Post
    Hi
    I hope I'll get some advice here
    I want to watch IPTV using this device, unfortunately the app says that it detected root ..............
    which ROM r u using, try modified build by saslvad. Ping him in OP

If u wnt to stick to official firmware
    Try using xposed with Root Cloak application.

On my box magisk works fine. Did u install using Magisk installer or zip flash. I recommend installer apk first or simply use xposed installer apk
    Last edited by usernamereg; 04-08-2019, 06:27.

Leave a comment:

• flea
    replied
    Hi
    I hope I'll get some advice here
    I want to watch IPTV using this device, unfortunately the app says that it detected root and won't let me see (the playback is blocked due the root was detection)
    Tried to use magisk - didn't work after installation i had a boot loop so i had to burn stock firmware again
    any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• mr_eser
    replied
    Latest Sasvlad build, i faced strange issue. Sometimes screen becoming screen for a second and turning back normal. Why i am facing this issue? In the other hand when i am watching iptv, all apps give me frame drop and stutter. This was same on official build too.

Leave a comment:

• mr_eser
    replied
    Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
    I sent you a personal message .
    Thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• Sasvlad
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_eser View Post

Where can i found download link
    I sent you a personal message .