Tanix TX5 Max Amlogic 905X2 4/32gb Dual Wifi Lan BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usernamereg View Post

Is the 'Led Display Clock' and 'Stock remote' working & does it have Navigation bar & Notification Curtain?

also has anyone tried this one :- TanixTX5Мах-Volksware v.0.2.0_by_Sasvlad
    Firmware exclusively for video gourmands, since amcodec and deinterlacing work here.
    based on the latest X96Max core, BeeLink 115N0 firmware and Tanix stock at
    HTML Code:
    https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=937559&view=findpost&p=82417151
    Download Link:-
    HTML Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!KxsFhKpD!0iIxrBT2X5-rnMNOkRk9J2OUqw98NwIlorCA0shTMX8
    The clock doesn't work
    The remote works
    And it has both notification and navigation bars.
    But I'm running into problems right now . WIFI keeps turning off and on and the navigation bar disappeared.
    I turned off the box yesterday it was running fine. Today it started with those problems.

I have downloaded the Salvlab firmware, but i haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post

The clock doesn't work
      The remote works
      And it has both notification and navigation bars.
      But I'm running into problems right now . WIFI keeps turning off.
      Greetings to all users. I lead "Tanix TX5 Max" topic on 4pda.ru.
      This is not my firmware fault ... The main advantage of this firmware is that it supports deinterlacing using amcodec. Unfortunately, the standard kernel of Tanix does not allow this.
      I'm sorry for my english.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
        Greetings to all users. I lead "Tanix TX5 Max" topic on 4pda.ru.
        This is not my firmware fault ... The main advantage of this firmware is that it supports deinterlacing using amcodec. Unfortunately, the standard kernel of Tanix does not allow this.
        I'm sorry for my english.
        Greetings Sasvlad

That answer that i gave was not about your firmware.
        I had previously posted a link to a firmware for X96 Max from Xannytech. I tried that firmware on my TX5 Max, my answer was about Xannytech Firmware (for a X96 Max ) on the TX5 Max.

Yesterday i tried to install your firmware for the TX5 Max using burn card maker, but it doesn't even start, it shows the android with a red cross along side it.
        i used burn card maker v2.0.2 should i use a newer version or should i use usb burning tool?

P.S. English is very good

Comment

i tried to install your firmware.
          i used burn card maker v2.0.2 or should i use usb burning tool?
          Both methods are suitable. Here I wrote instruction how to flash using Burn Card Maker. But it is in Russian. Use Google translator.

Comment

Both methods are suitable. Here I wrote instruction how to flash using Burn Card Maker. But it is in Russian. Use Google translator.
            Thanks

It's the same version that i have , but I'll try it again .
            Meanwhile the box sometimes freezes reboots and gets stuck in android loading screen, when i watch youtube video at 4k 60fps, you think it's the power supply or youtube app (non - ATV ) or codec problem?

Comment

Thanks

It's the same version that i have , but I'll try it again .
              Meanwhile the box sometimes freezes reboots and gets stuck in android loading screen, when i watch youtube video at 4k 60fps, you think it's the power supply or youtube app (non - ATV ) or codec problem?
              1. I prefer the USB Burning Tool.
              2. It can be all at once. We conducted experiments on the depth of color. On YouTube it is necessary for 2160p50hz and above mode 420, below - 444. The latest Smart YouTube is very good.

Comment

1. I prefer the USB Burning Tool.
                2. It can be all at once. We conducted experiments on the depth of color. On YouTube it is necessary for 2160p50hz and above mode 420, below - 444. The latest Smart YouTube is very good.
                I also prefer USB burning tool, but i'm having problems with both my computers not recognizing the box (both WIn 10) so i started using SD card maker

Has for the freezing and rebooting, i just tried a power supply with 5v and 2.5A and it did the same ( iguess i can exclude the power supply problem )
                I'm going to try flash your firmware again by SD card (wish me luck )

Thanks for the help, i'll try also the Smart youtube app

one other question... do you know if the X96 Max stock firmware, runs the CPU at 1.8GHz or 1.9GHz ?

Comment

do you know if the X96 Max stock firmware, runs the CPU at 1.8GHz or 1.9GHz ?
                  The X96 Max firmware runs at frequency 1908MHz. I took this core as the basis for my firmware.

Comment

The X96 Max firmware runs at frequency 1908MHz. I took this core as the basis for my firmware.
                    That's really great

One of my computers finally decided to recognize My TX5 Max, i was able to flash your firmware... whoooohoooooo!!!
                    There's only one problem, bluetooth does not work, i had the same problem with roms for the x96 Max.
                    The wifi module on my TX5 Max is the fn-link 6222B-SRB wich is a RTL8822. I think that the X96 Max has a Ampack AP6356S wifi module.
                    Is it possible to include support/drivers in the firmware for diferent devices?

Comment

Bluetooth and clock do not work. This is a fee for normal deinterlacing using Amcodec.
                      Copying drivers and services gave nothing. It is necessary to rebuild the kernel, but without source code it is almost impossible.
                      I have two versions, this and the second with a clock and bluetooth, but without amcodec.

Comment

Hey buddy...good to c in this forum too...(chin@4pda )

I have two versions, this and the second with a clock and bluetooth, but without amcodec
                        What is the second firmware u have. Can u post the link. I am not trying anything without bluetooth coz got a lot of stuff hooked up using bluetooth.

And what is amcodec stuff....is it important imean im asking coz im kinda noob here

Comment

THIS SOFTWARE has Navigation bar

Comment

Hey thanks,
                            acemaxtec

What are the changes and is this android TV based firmware? or just an update of Original firmware with navigation Bars.

I am also looking for flashing procedure step by step, though i found the reset button in this box and have drilled a hole to make it accessible without opening the box
                            would be great help

Comment

office tanix tx5 max firmware with navigation bars
                              Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for Tanix TX5 Max TV Box PC Flash Firmware Flash guide, please refer to: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/02/20/android-tv-boxes-flash tutorials-tool/ Have fun! Change log: • Add lower and upper Android navigation bars.   Mar 14, 2019Margo cheng What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

Looking for developers
                              http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by acemaxtec View Post
                                Also the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X