Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diazjesux
    replied
    someone know how to correct the wifi issue?
    eternally grateful @diegori466, only where is the tv box there is no ethernet connection, so I want to revive the wifi

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Hi, i'm happy that my method functioned, but just remember that my tv box is mecool km9 pro classic and i'm always using ethrnet conection because the chip's wifi of mecool km9 pro classic is awful.

But, the method is thank to everyone for your contributions

Leave a comment:

• astura
    replied
    Originally posted by diazjesux View Post
    The method of @diegori466 work perfect, yesterday the wifi began to fail in Android 10, it connects but does not connect to the internet, only through ethernet cable, today I have done the procedure and Netflix was corrected but the wifi still does not work in the ROM which is Android 9, someone can you help me with this problem
    Well, his method may work in the KM9Pro but not on the Mecool KM3 4/64 KM9.X2.LP4.V2.2 with the custom ROM KM9Pro using any of the burningkeytool 1.03 or 1.06

Leave a comment:

• diazjesux
    replied
    The method of @diegori466 work perfect, yesterday the wifi began to fail in Android 10, it connects but does not connect to the internet, only through ethernet cable, today I have done the procedure and Netflix was corrected but the wifi still does not work in the ROM which is Android 9, someone can you help me with this problem

Leave a comment:

• astura
    replied
    Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
    Currently as it is written it doesn´t work, I suppose one would have to actually use the BURNKEYTOOL to burn the widevine key, not so fond of trying as I don´t want to lose my original one.

EDIT: Nope, even when trying to execute the BURNKEYTOOL apk, it won´t burn (I am using the km9 pro firmware in my km3 4/64)
    Last edited by astura; 09-21-2020, 18:40.

Leave a comment:

• diazjesux
    replied
    Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
    this method currently works? To try it on my KM9Pro

Leave a comment:

• mann1111
    replied
    Need working link for downloading netflix 4k app for mecool km3 -Android 10

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied

MECOOL KM3 ATV Google Certified Amlogic S905X2 Android Pie 9.0 OS 4K TV Box with Voice Remote Dual Band WiFi Bluetooth USB 3.0
    - Black 4GB RAM+64GB

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by raj601 View Post
    diegori466 I've tried yabilo Netflix version already but it is not working. After logg in, I am unable to play any video.

Secondly, Zahir sent me two apks of Netflix and both working fine in Mecool KM 9 pro but requires an air mouse.

???????Thanks for your help dear and awaiting your reply!
    Search number post 101:
    Here:https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...box-2-16/page7

Leave a comment:

• raj601
    replied
    diegori466 I've tried yabilo Netflix version already but it is not working. After logg in, I am unable to play any video.

Secondly, Zahir sent me two apks of Netflix and both working fine in Mecool KM 9 pro but requires an air mouse.

???????Thanks for your help dear and awaiting your reply!
    Last edited by raj601; 09-14-2020, 07:42.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by raj601 View Post
    Zahir
    HI Zahir,

Yes, these errors are showing in Mecool KM9 pro Android box with android pie. I just checked the DRM info and its Widevine L1 certified device.

I'll try to use another apk which you inbox me and update you. Thanks for your help!
    Hi, I recommend visit my post in km9 pro classic about how to install netflix atv version full hd.

Thanks obviously to b2oba17

Leave a comment:

• raj601
    replied
    Zahir
    HI Zahir,

Yes, these errors are showing in Mecool KM9 pro Android box with android pie. I just checked the DRM info and its Widevine L1 certified device.

I'll try to use another apk which you inbox me and update you. Thanks for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Zahir
    replied
    Check your inbox. Those error messages are crazy..you're on Android, not Windows...

BTW, have you run DRMInfo to make sure your box has Widevine L1?

Last edited by Zahir; 09-12-2020, 20:06.

Leave a comment:

• raj601
    replied
    Zahir Hi Zahir,

I've tried all but it is still not working and showing the same error. Just below the error it is showing that HTML5 and Microsoft Silverlight needs to install.

Could you please resend me the apk file?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Zahir
    replied
    Not sure what that's about. I just checked the app on my KM3 and everything works fine.

That error usually points to something stored on your device. First, try clearing the app's cache and data in settings, and re-starting it. You'll need to sign in again. Alternatively, uninstall and reinstall the app. Second, if the error persists, try rebooting both your box and your router.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X