No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a quick fix, which was that plugging into my other tv which has dolbyvision allowed me to turn it off. But just out of curiosity, how does one reset this box? manual doesn't say.

Comment

Netflix is working fine in UHD, but not UHD HDR. Is there a way to get HDR in netflix? UHD HDR video plays fine from other apps.

Also, prime video doesn't seem to want to work... it stops all audio from the device working until a reboot and freezes up. Anyone else experience this?

Other than that, this box isn't bad at all. I wish there was a way to turn off the LED though like on the Shield. Also, while this box does have CEC power control, it doesn't have CEC volume control from what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by cnuttin View Post
        Netflix is working fine in UHD, but not UHD HDR. Is there a way to get HDR in netflix? UHD HDR video plays fine from other apps.

Also, prime video doesn't seem to want to work... it stops all audio from the device working until a reboot and freezes up. Anyone else experience this?

Other than that, this box isn't bad at all. I wish there was a way to turn off the LED though like on the Shield. Also, while this box does have CEC power control, it doesn't have CEC volume control from what I see.
        See my post earlier in this thread - https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...817#post770817

You need to get Prime video version 4.11.4 from Aptoide

Comment

Anybody facing no sound on the HBO Now App?
          I've tried reinstalling, and different Audio, DTS settings but doesn't look like any of them are helping.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshan View Post

See my post earlier in this thread - https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...817#post770817

You need to get Prime video version 4.11.4 from Aptoide
            my bad.

i uninstalled my current version, but weird thing is, when I install that APK it says successful but it doesn't show up in apps.

Another weird quirk I have is that Kodi is only showing 1080p as an available resolution even though the box is outputting 4k. This makes me wonder if its upscaling 1080p.

EDIT: i checked the system information screen in kodi while a 4k movie was playing and it showed 1080p.

Comment

the apk from aptoide was the problem... I got 4.11.4 from here and its working fine at 1080p but not UHD (even on a UHD version of a show like grand tour): https://android-apk.org/com.amazon.a...eo-android-tv/

Comment

Deleted post, incorrect information
                Last edited by cnuttin; 05-08-2019, 03:31.

Comment

Is anyone having trouble getting files from Seren or Exodus Redux to play in Kodi?

EDIT: I have upgraded to the latest nightly (2019-May-08 03:15) and now it's working.
                  Last edited by cnuttin; 05-08-2019, 08:34.

Comment

Away from my desk for a week and will not be responding to any more private requests for the N files (which I continue to receive).

In any case, if you need those, please direct your requests to recipients in this thread. .There are enough copies out there now for someone else to help you.

Last edited by Zahir; 05-08-2019, 12:32.

Comment

I do not know which one to choose?

KM9 PRO or KM3 ?

Which is a best one to hope future OTA updates ?

Comment

• mo123
                        mo123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mecool devices don't get ota updates.
                        But the KM3 is better.

Salut km9 pro.. 32go et km 3... 64go de stockage

Up to you

Envoy? de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

KM3 and KM9 pro are the only Google certified devices? (of course exept Shield TV and the very bad MiBox)

Comment

Originally posted by lerouxjul View Post
                          KM3 and KM9 pro are the only Google certified devices? (of course exept Shield TV and the very bad MiBox)
                          I answered you on dealabs for the km3
                          On this Links: https://sites.google.com/view/droid-tv/
                          you will find the certified Google box

Envoy? de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

This answer to my question.
                            There is actually no other choice than KM3 or KM9 Pro boxes. Why no more worldwide success for these two boxes ?
                            Perhaps Beelink GT-King but I can read that it's not an Android TV system.

Comment

I read somewhere recently, that Google intends to certify a lot more boxes. Just be patient
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                              X