• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing this "new" firmware now.

Update:

- kernel 4.9.113, Wed March 27
    - build number PI.V1.20190320

Same as before. BUT it breaks the Netflix hack and sleep is still broken. Stay away! My guess - that's all it is - is that the act of burning new firmware does something the fix doesn't like...

Last edited by Zahir; 05-16-2019, 23:17.

Comment

BTW does it support DD+/DolbyTrueHD/DolbyAtmos and DTS-HDMA/DTS:X passthrough HDMI from Kodi player?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
        BTW does it support DD+/DolbyTrueHD/DolbyAtmos and DTS-HDMA/DTS:X passthrough HDMI from Kodi player?
        Yes for DD+, No for other formats

Comment

i didnt test if netflix worked on the km9pro as is, i just signed up for a 30 day netflix trial, installed the two apps and all works good. just watched "our planet" in netflix 4k .

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshchn View Post

Yes for DD+, No for other formats
            Noted

Comment

Originally posted by Happyhammer View Post

i didnt test if netflix worked on the km9pro as is, i just signed up for a 30 day netflix trial, installed the two apps and all works good. just watched "our planet" in netflix 4k .
              good to know... awaiting mine to arrive tomororw

Comment

The Ethernet connection drops when using NordVPN. VPN says connected then got notification says the Ethernet is not connected... anyone know a work around?

I got this box couple of weeks now, everything else (with some hacks) seems work OK. I'm connecting it with ethernet cable, today the first time try VPN to watch some youtube video that is only available in Europe and found out that the VPN won't work with Ethernet connection.

Change to WiFI, the same VPN works just fine.

Comment

Guys

Anyone runs this box thru an avr 5.1 yet? When I connect thru my avr it shows unsupported format but when I run direct to the TV its no problem

On my older m8s Pro I've no problem

Pls adv

Comment

Guys

Anyone runs this box thru an avr 5.1 yet? When I connect thru my avr it shows unsupported format but when I run direct to the TV its no problem

On my older m8s Pro I've no problem

Pls adv
                    I have KM9Pro connected to AVR and get 5.1 audio (DD, DTS, DD+) on supported apps like Kodi, VLC Player, MX Player Pro, Amazon Prime etc. VLC Player can also passthrough DTS-HD (not Dolby Tru HD though). Make sure the respective apps are configured to passthrough and in Android audio settings you enable supported formats for your AVR.

Comment

I have KM9Pro connected to AVR and get 5.1 audio (DD, DTS, DD+) on supported apps like Kodi, VLC Player, MX Player Pro, Amazon Prime etc. VLC Player can also passthrough DTS-HD (not Dolby Tru HD though). Make sure the respective apps are configured to passthrough and in Android audio settings you enable supported formats for your AVR.
                      My connection is box - > avr - > TV. In hdmi self adaption is currently off, which one are u using, part mode or totle mode? I honestly dunno what those mean...

Under Audio Output I selected PCM with Dolby Sounds ON as per my old box

Kindly advise

Thanks

Comment

My connection is box - > avr - > TV. In hdmi self adaption is currently off, which one are u using, part mode or totle mode? I honestly dunno what those mean...

Under Audio Output I selected PCM with Dolby Sounds ON as per my old box

Kindly advise

Thanks
                        Under Settings -> Device Preferences -> Sound -> Surround Sound, choose 'Manual' (instead of default Auto) and enable all formats except AAC (which my receiver doesnt support)
                        Under Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Audio Output -> Digital Audio Format, choose 'Manual' (instead of default Auto) and enable all formats except AAC (which my receiver doesnt support)

Comment

Some solution to sleep problems?

Comment

Any good task killer compatible with this box?

Comment

Under Settings -> Device Preferences -> Sound -> Surround Sound, choose 'Manual' (instead of default Auto) and enable all formats except AAC (which my receiver doesnt support)
                              Under Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Audio Output -> Digital Audio Format, choose 'Manual' (instead of default Auto) and enable all formats except AAC (which my receiver doesnt support)
                              Thanks mate will try tomorrow

Comment

Hows the Netflix guys still working?

Comment

Working...
                                X