No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen the new Mecool KM9 Pro Classic (low price about 40 USD) ?

Comment

Can this box km3 access twrp to backup?

Comment

Hi,

Can you tell me the difference between KM3 and KM9 Pro except for different storage memory (32GB vs. 64GB)? There are Netflix certified Android TV box in 4K except the mix box, Nvidia and Fire TV and stick ??? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshchn View Post

I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ connected to WD Passport drive. Works well as an SMB server and a torrent box.
          I mean an SMB/SSH server app for android TV to be used on KM3 since smbdroid cannot be installed on ATV

Comment

Try this one :

Comment

Can telegram and imo be installed on Mecool KM3? I use them to watch movies..

Comment

Is there any solution for problem with turning ON tv box, i changed to "shudown" with remote, and turned all sleep options off. But still can't wake device with remote? Please advise, do I need to not turning off device ever? Till update arive?
                Thank you in advance for any solution

Comment

Originally posted by Jole View Post
                  Is there any solution for problem with turning ON tv box, i changed to "shudown" with remote, and turned all sleep options off. But still can't wake device with remote? Please advise, do I need to not turning off device ever? Till update arive?
                  Thank you in advance for any solution
                  Hey, I was noticing this myself and I think I may have sorted it, I used developer option and turn on keep awake when plugged in and set it to sleep when I press the power button and screen saver is set never while standby mode is active after 3 hours. For the first time this evening I pressed the power button and red light turned blue so hopefully, this helps you.

On a separate note, can I ask what you have heard about any new updates official or customer for this device cheers, are there any major flaws with the current stock Rom?

Comment

So my KM3 just arrived. Installed the netflix fix and ATV apps recommended here and just gives me "Sorry, your account can't be used on this device". I have the ultra hd plan by the way. Any help is welcome. Thanks

(Didn't update or anything since I got it. I'm on Kernel version 4.9.113 #4 Wed Mar 27 and Build PI.V1.20190320 release-keys)

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
                      So my KM3 just arrived. Installed the netflix fix and ATV apps recommended here and just gives me "Sorry, your account can't be used on this device". I have the ultra hd plan by the way. Any help is welcome. Thanks

(Didn't update or anything since I got it. I'm on Kernel version 4.9.113 #4 Wed Mar 27 and Build PI.V1.20190320 release-keys)
                      Have you reboot your box?

Envoy? de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Teki View Post

Yes Sir. It just give that error everytime. I tried reset also doesn't work too.

Comment

Can you suggest a proper installation procedure? Also, do we have same firmware build?

Comment

How do I know if I have the stock firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
                              How do I know if I have the stock firmware?
                              I've the same firmware.
                              What i do for Netflix install...
                              Uninstall all Netflix app. Reboot your box. Install the 2 app and launch the patch. Reboot your box and for me it's ok... Maybee same for u.

Sorry for my english... I'm french

Comment

I've the same firmware.
                                What i do for Netflix install...
                                Uninstall all Netflix app. Reboot your box. Install the 2 app and launch the patch. Reboot your box and for me it's ok... Maybee same for u.

Sorry for my english... I'm french

I will try what you suggested. I'm going crazy over this. The box is perfect for me except for this Netflix problem. I will update you in a moment what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X