No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Am having this issue cos I reset my KM3 again... Have tried uninstall and installed still the same...
    Steps were I install the black /net version and then followed by the white/red as provided by Zahir earlier
    Adv pls if any
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 07-05-2019, 10:39.

Comment

My KM3 have problem with some artifacts on home screen, and in some applications but never on video . I am afraid that it will only be worst with time. I did put in few diferent firmwares from Freektab, but problem stay. This is from day one when I bought it from Gearbest but I didn't complain to GB because they return me few times money for TV Boxes that also have problems, so I don't want to be viewed like scammer in their eyes. I can use this box but it is iritating to use it with this problem.

Anyone have similar problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
        Hi Am having this issue cos I reset my KM3 again... Have tried uninstall and installed still the same...
        Steps were I install the black /net version and then followed by the white/red as provided by Zahir earlier
        Adv pls if any
        I have this issue too. I never successfully installed the Netflix files provided here. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

I have this issue too. I never successfully installed the Netflix files provided here. So sad.
          I was able to installed it and got it working until I reset the box then its no longer working

I might want to reset the box again and attempt getting the netflix to work

Comment

I was able to installed it and got it working until I reset the box then its no longer working

Reset again solved the problem?

Comment

Have you resolved it?

Comment

Antoyax joepc

Nope, all other apps works great except Netflix HD....

Comment

Anyone got Amazon prime video through the play store yet.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazon prime not yet showing up in Play Store for KM9 Pro. Casting to the box from mobile app works fine though

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      MECOOL KM3 Android 9.0 Voice Control TV Box: Google Certificated:
                      Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT 4.1 USB 3.0 Support 4K

CPU Amlogic S905X2 Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
                      GPU Mail-G31 MP2 GPU
                      SDRAM 4GB LPDDR4
                      FLASH 64GB Flash
                      WiFi Built in 2.4G/5G 2T2R WiFi Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac, BT
                      LAN Ethernet 10/100M
                      LED Indicator Smart breathing light
                      OS Android 9.0 pie ATV

Gearbest
                      Hi, I'm new here ... There's TWRP for mecool KM3. Can you root? regards

Comment

Originally posted by apdejt View Post
                        My KM3 have problem with some artifacts on home screen, and in some applications but never on video . I am afraid that it will only be worst with time. I did put in few diferent firmwares from Freektab, but problem stay. This is from day one when I bought it from Gearbest but I didn't complain to GB because they return me few times money for TV Boxes that also have problems, so I don't want to be viewed like scammer in their eyes. I can use this box but it is iritating to use it with this problem.

Anyone have similar problem ?
                        Screw that! No guilt, no shame.
                        If you didn't get what was represented, and no fix is offered by GB or mecool....
                        Who got scammed? Get some money back if that is THEIR SOLUTION for THEIR deception.
                        Maybe the net is....you paid for what you actually recieved. A Clear conscience is okay!

EDIT: do make sure to troubleshoot properly. If you installed a custom rom or other appp, the the trouble shows up...it's on you. Back up your data, etc. Do a factory reset and then start over.
                        If bug was present day one? ....git some bucks back.
                        Last edited by ClarkKent; 07-19-2019, 05:54. Reason: Troubleshooting cautions
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Hi guys,

About to buy my first android box, so I guess I'm newbie. I went around the forum, did some reading, and I was about to buy the Mecool K3
                          But after some reading, saw hat there are few issues with this box. I wanted to check with you if I can get something similar within the price range 50-70$, which is same or even better than the K3?
                          I will use it only for IPTV and perhaps Kodi. No games no apps other than those two.
                          Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HarlequinMKD View Post
                            Hi guys,

About to buy my first android box, so I guess I'm newbie. I went around the forum, did some reading, and I was about to buy the Mecool K3
                            But after some reading, saw hat there are few issues with this box. I wanted to check with you if I can get something similar within the price range 50-70$, which is same or even better than the K3?
                            I will use it only for IPTV and perhaps Kodi. No games no apps other than those two.
                            Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
                            You seem to be doing exactly what I was. I had a kodi setup(OSMC) on raspberry pi and was running android streaming apps on a tablet and using chromecast to get that to the TV. The KM3 is what we are now using and it's a great improvement over the earlier method. The apps run fine on the KM3 and the kodi configuration was easily copied over. Now we have hardware acceleration for video decoding that wasn't present or at least not yet active on the pi's. Thankfully we bought this before the Pi 4 came out as this is a much cheaper solution as the 4 needs new cables, power supply, case, etc.

Note that we don't use Netflix so have no issues with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Garg View Post

You seem to be doing exactly what I was. I had a kodi setup(OSMC) on raspberry pi and was running android streaming apps on a tablet and using chromecast to get that to the TV. The KM3 is what we are now using and it's a great improvement over the earlier method. The apps run fine on the KM3 and the kodi configuration was easily copied over. Now we have hardware acceleration for video decoding that wasn't present or at least not yet active on the pi's. Thankfully we bought this before the Pi 4 came out as this is a much cheaper solution as the 4 needs new cables, power supply, case, etc.

Note that we don't use Netflix so have no issues with that.
                              Hey I am having issues with Kodi playing back files from SMB and NFS shares over wired network on KM3 box. Video will freeze randomly usually 5-6 times in any movie. Are you playing files from network shares? If yes please elaborate your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshchn View Post

Hey I am having issues with Kodi playing back files from SMB and NFS shares over wired network on KM3 box. Video will freeze randomly usually 5-6 times in any movie. Are you playing files from network shares? If yes please elaborate your setup.
                                Yes, I use samba shares to access my files. I'm using wifi however. Also I typically play SD videos. What resolution are you playing? 4K? Are you aware the KM3 doesn't have gigabit ethernet? Only 100 Mb. Depending on your setup you may get better bandwidth on wifi.

Comment

Working...
                                X