MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zahir you know how i can use " adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015" and
    " adb sys.display-size 3840x2160" on my MECOOL KM9 pro CLASSIC. Thanks.

I hace adb + terminal in my PC.

Comment

I suppose you just have to type from your PC :
      ​​​​​​adb connect xxx.xxx.x.xx (your KM3 ip adress)
      adb root
      adb connect xxx.xxx.x.xx
      adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015
      adb sys.display-size 3840x2160

BUT PLEASE WAIT FOR OTHER USERS' CONFIRMATION I DON'T WANT YOU TO BRICK YOUR BOX

Comment

Netflix thanks Zahir

Comment

V?deo Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
            So did this worked on your KM3? Isn't this the same apk provided by Bro Zahir previously?

Update : this method posted in YouTube works and getting 1080 HD
            Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 09-17-2019, 14:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

So did this worked on your KM3? Isn't this the same apk provided by Bro Zahir previously?

Update : this method posted in YouTube works and getting 1080 HD
              1080p works. 4K is our problem. There are KM3 users who can stream up to 4K reso.

Comment

Ha..the first apk linked in that YouTube video is none other than my modded mobile Netflix app (4.16.1_ZJ_HDfix). It seems to have gotten around...I haven't tested the second (ATV version) one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

1080p works. 4K is our problem. There are KM3 users who can stream up to 4K reso.
                  If u know of any method to stream 4k netflix, pls share Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                    Ha..the first apk linked in that YouTube video is none other than my modded mobile Netflix app (4.16.1_ZJ_HDfix). It seems to have gotten around...I haven't tested the second (ATV version) one yet.
                    Yes, the 2nd ATV file only 22kb which is a lot smaller than regular apk file, am not sure if its a concern but it worked!

Comment

Yes, the 2nd ATV file only 22kb which is a lot smaller than regular apk file, am not sure if its a concern but it worked!
                      It's only a shortcut to the Netflix mobile app, once it doesn't appear on the Android TV app drawer by itself.

Comment

If u know of any method to stream 4k netflix, pls share Bro!
                        I only have 1080p. It was the app Zahir posted here (4.16). We want the 2 modded files to work in our KM3 which is not the case anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          It's only a shortcut to the Netflix mobile app, once it doesn't appear on the Android TV app drawer by itself.
                          i don't think its just a shortcut, as it now appears on home screen and remote friendly as opposed to pairing with a mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

I only have 1080p. It was the app Zahir posted here (4.16). We want the 2 modded files to work in our KM3 which is not the case anymore.
                            Well for those who lost their HD netflix (like myself) for whatever reason, the youtube method shared above is now the temp solution

Comment

i don't think its just a shortcut, as it now appears on home screen and remote friendly as opposed to pairing with a mouse
                              What version of Netflix is running right now after you installed using the youtube method?

Comment

Hideiyoshi - the second apk is a leanback shortcut, like those you can make yourself with TVApp Repo.

My modded mobile apk does register and respond to remote button presses, but not consistently or always with clear feedback. It's best used with an air mouse

Basically, they took my mod, added a shortcut and "YouTubed" it as something wonderful they've done themselves...

Comment

Working...
                                X