MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

Thanks. What are we getting with this? I’m kinda hesitant doing something with the widevine license.
    Netflix key and real spoof of xiaomi box ...you can install last version official netflix app android tv with google play store and after all update of this app

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

you need to install usb amlogic burning tool ,replace license folder in c:/programx86/amlogic/usb burning tool
      and you launch the program ,file import wv-key.img ,check widevine keybox , and check whether overwrite key and start ;-)
      Thanks. What are we getting with this? I’m kinda hesitant doing something with the widevine license.

Comment

Netflix key and real spoof of xiaomi box ...you can install last version official netflix app android tv with google play store and after all update of this app
        Oh wow. Is our widevine L1 going to be messed up? Do you have a KM3 also?

Comment

Km9 pro but work too for km3 ,you can view netflix in uhd

Comment

Anyone done that? Does it works really?

I get DiskInitial error when i press start...
            Last edited by Denis213; 10-01-2019, 22:12.

Comment

I tried it but it gave me error

Comment

I await my trusted Bro Zahir to test it and confirm it incl more detailed step by step on this spoof

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
                  I await my trusted Bro Zahir to test it and confirm it incl more detailed step by step on this spoof

What I did and this is the right move.

Comment

b2oba17 - it would help us if you confirmed

1. Where you obtained the license and key files, and for which Mecool product they were intended.
                    2. Whether you yourself have actually used them on a KM3.

Widevine DRM key files are box-specific and usually tied to either the box's MAC address or its serial number. They are burned into the box at the factory. It is unlikely (but not impossible) that a license key unique to one particular box would work on another.

Beelink GTMini-A owners recently lost NFix HD capability on their units. After tracing the problem, Beelink offered license keys to owners who wrote to the service department with the unique serial numbers of their boxes. Beelink then issued individual keys to each owner.

Certainly, without proof that the files posted here came from Mecool and work on any KM3 or KM9 Pro, I would treat them with caution. Personally, since my KM3 doesn't have a problem with Nfix HD, I'm not inclined to take any risks!

NB: for those who tried the keys but got an error with USB Burning Tool, make sure you're running version 2.1.6 or higher. But I would leave these files alone until we know more about their origin.
                    Last edited by Zahir; 10-02-2019, 17:43.

Comment

I tried it with version 2.1.6 and higher and they gave me the same error in my mecool km3

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                        b2oba17 - it would help us if you confirmed
                        t'
                        1. Where you obtained the license and key files, and for which Mecool product they were intended.
                        2. Whether you yourself have actually used them on a KM3.

Widevine DRM key files are box-specific and usually tied to either the box's MAC address or its serial number. They are burned into the box at the factory. It is unlikely (but not impossible) that a license key unique to one particular box would work on another.

Beelink GTMini-A owners recently lost NFix HD capability on their units. After tracing the problem, Beelink offered license keys to owners who wrote to the service department with the unique serial numbers of their boxes. Beelink then issued individual keys to each owner.

Certainly, without proof that the files posted here came from Mecool and work on any KM3 or KM9 Pro, I would treat them with caution. Personally, since my KM3 doesn't have a problem with Nfix HD, I'm not inclined to take any risks!

NB: for those who tried the keys but got an error with USB Burning Tool, make sure you're running version 2.1.6 or higher. But I would leave these files alone until we know more about their origin.
                        hi Zahir i can confirm beelink found patch for all user Beelink GTMini-A and it's not with serial number ...it's fixe file in uboot.img ...

Comment

hi Zahir i can confirm beelink found patch for all user Beelink GTMini-A and it's not with serial number ...it's fixe file in uboot.img ...
                          Hello. Can you atleast show us how you did it and show that it’s currently working in your KM9 pro =)

Comment

b2oba17 - Fascinating. You seem to have some insight into Beelink's operations. So you suggest they are using a "generic" Widevine key to reactivate the GTMini-A? And - by extension - is that what Mecool have done with the license key you posted? Did it come from MeCool and does it work on more than one of their boxes?

Comment

Hi,
                              I am looking for one Gigabit usb3 to Ethernet adapter. Do you known one that works well with the Mecool km3?
                              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                                b2oba17 - Fascinating. You seem to have some insight into Beelink's operations. So you suggest they are using a "generic" Widevine key to reactivate the GTMini-A? And - by extension - is that what Mecool have done with the license key you posted? Did it come from MeCool and does it work on more than one of their boxes?
                                Beelink use xiaomi box trial key on gtmini-a ...can work on all android tv box with drm l1 ...i cannot speak more ... Check patch ...

Comment

Working...
                                X