X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacinto69
    replied
    Originally posted by jacinto69 View Post
    Good afternoon, I have a problem with my TV BOX (MEOOL KM3) when starting it freezes on the TV BOX screen and does not work. Does anyone know how I can select this problem. Thank you in advance for your contributions. Thanks

Can someone help me? thanks

Leave a comment:

• inamie
    replied
    Originally posted by genek View Post
    Guys,

Anyone lucky running Netflix full HD based on below from XDA?
    Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working! Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future. [/SIZE] Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN...
    Hope someone could try and flash KM3 with unrooted KM9pro rom and tested with Km9 pro Netflix mod v6 or v8. SInce v6 and v8 only works on unrooted device and the buildprop already change to km9pro, hope esn km9pro code working..

Leave a comment:

• jacinto69
    replied
    Good afternoon, I have a problem with my TV BOX (MEOOL KM3) when starting it freezes on the TV BOX screen and does not work. Does anyone know how I can select this problem. Thank you in advance for your contributions. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dutchy64
    replied
    Hello guys,
    did you find any solution to root mecool km3 running android 10?

Leave a comment:

• genek
    replied
    Guys,

Anyone lucky running Netflix full HD based on below from XDA?
    Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working! Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future. [/SIZE] Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN...

Leave a comment:

• arnold72
    replied
    thank you for the answer, but the problem is that every disk or key formatted in fat32 that in ntfs sees them in just reading and no in writing,hello

Leave a comment:

• ams-Earthly
    replied
    Originally posted by arnold72 View Post
    hello everyone, how can I share with windows 10 the hdd connected to the usb of the km3 in reading and writing? thanks
    If you mean using network to remote access that hdd, probably can use ftp by installing ftp server app on ur atv device connected to the hdd, and access via ftp client on the win10 pc.

Leave a comment:

• arnold72
    replied
    hello everyone, how can I share with windows 10 the hdd connected to the usb of the km3 in reading and writing? thanks

Leave a comment:

• ams-Earthly
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchy64 View Post

Hello there
    Would you please send me the link to this rooted firmware?
    thank you in advance
    Check my post #850 #852

Leave a comment:

• Dutchy64
    replied
    Originally posted by takuma View Post

Yes, my friend, this method is on the forum, but it does not work for rooting the device
    In any case, I updated the device with the ROM KM3_DDR4x_ROOT
    And the device is rooted
    Hello there
    Would you please send me the link to this rooted firmware?
    thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• takuma
    replied
    Originally posted by ams-Earthly View Post

Glad u managed to flash the rooted firmware. Does it preserve ur widevine L1, is it preloaded with russian app in any case?
    After updating it, the device name became km9 pro
    I lost Security Level L1 previously and even after this update it remained unchanged l3

Leave a comment:

• ams-Earthly
    replied

Yes, my friend, this method is on the forum, but it does not work for rooting the device
    And the device is rooted
    Glad u managed to flash the rooted firmware. Does it preserve ur widevine L1, is it preloaded with russian app in any case?

Leave a comment:

• takuma
    replied

soft.zip

after flashing root firmware from the link i gave, in UBT(the flashing tool) click stop and dont remove cable or close UBT yet, run unlock_bl.cmd until the command finish, just ignore the error displayed on cmd, then remove the cable and boot the device.
    And the device is rooted

Leave a comment:

• ams-Earthly
    replied
    soft.zip

after flashing root firmware from the link i gave, in UBT(the flashing tool) click stop and dont remove cable or close UBT yet, run unlock_bl.cmd until the command finish, just ignore the error displayed on cmd, then remove the cable and boot the device.

Leave a comment:

• takuma
    replied
    Do you mean this one?

The link works, you have to read the instruction (translate) because board version compatibility. Make sure u know what your device specs first.
    I do not mean this https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...post&p=1011220 32
    a file adb9.7z

Leave a comment:

Working...
X