MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks B2oba17 !
    One last question, the main difference between the KM9 Pro and KM3 is the double wifi band for the KM3.
    With this ROM will the wifi of the KM3 remains as efficient as the stock ROM?
    Thanks a lot.
    Cheers from Reunion Island.

It would be so good if you can patch Netflix 4K, this box should be a great alternative to Nvidia Shield for third of the price.

Comment

Hi,
      I managed to flash the KM9 Rom, and the autroframerate worked great but as I had no support for the voice remote I tried to flash again but this time I couldn't enter the command lines.
      The KM3 device is well detected in USB burning tool, but not when I try the "fasboot devices" command line.
      And I get an error when I try to enter "update bulkcmd fastboot".
      So without using the command lines the box has bootloop during the first boot.
      Fortunately I was able toreflash the stock firmware back.

I'll try tomorrow using another computer, or wait for a zip update of your ROM.

The error I get in command line :

C:\soft>update bulkcmd fastboot
      AmlUsbBulkCmd = fastboot rettemp = 1 buffer = fastboot
      Read status usbReadFile len=512,ret=-5 error_msg=libusb0-dll:err [submit_async] submitting request failed, win error: Un pÚriphÚrique attachÚ au systÞme ne fonctionne pas correctement.

return len=-1, buffer=
      ERR: AmlUsbBulkCmd failed!
      Last edited by Dicentim; 12-18-2019, 14:02.

Comment

If Netflix 4K is working with this box, it will be the perfect cheap box for me.

Comment

Hi,
          I tried using another PC (Windows 7), always the same : my box is not recognized by command lines.
          I can only flash using the stock ROM usingUSB burning tools.
          Maybe I have to do this but I'm afraid doing some wrong things :

Comment

Originally posted by Dicentim View Post
            Hi,
            I tried using another PC (Windows 7), always the same : my box is not recognized by command lines.
            I can only flash using the stock ROM usingUSB burning tools.
            Maybe I have to do this but I'm afraid doing some wrong things :
            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...180#post781180
            You need to install adb universal drivers
            ADB Driver Installer - Universal Android USB Driver

Comment

Hi Bo2ba17, unfortunately your link is dead : https://adbdriver.com/upload/ADBDriverInstaller.exe
              I installed this one that is certainly the same : https://adb.clockworkmod.com/

And still the same issue, my box is not recognized by the command lines.
              Here is the way my box appears on Windows :

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	4 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	792870

It's ok using USB burning tool but I can't enter any command line.

The first time I intalled your ROM it was ok, I was able to access command line and I could enter :

update bulkcmd fastboot
              fastboot flashing unlock
              fastboot flashing unlock_critical

I only got an error with the last command : fastboot oem reset
              But it was ok the box booted on your rom, but with this slight voice remote bug I decided to reflash again and now no way to enter ant command line.
              As soon as I try to enter update bulkcmd fastboot I have the error I wrote in my previous post.

I use the same cable, the same USB port, I even tried on another PC. Honestly I don't understand why... What changed between the 1st time and now ?

Maybe it's stupid but I think that as your rom was root , it changed the recovery and I need to flash the stock recovery to get adb/fastboot commands back. No ?

Or is it possible to install your ROM (.zip format) using USB update ?
              If not I'll keep the stock firmware. Sigh...
              Thanks.
              Last edited by Dicentim; 12-19-2019, 11:50.

Comment

you launch all in administrator mode ?

Comment

Yes of course I Launched cmd.exe in administrator mode.

I tried the command "fastboot devices" or "adb devices" and nothing appears.
                  The box is well detected by USB burning tools but not by cmd.exe.

Or maybe it's beause the last command line " fastboot oem reset" failed during the 1st flash...

Comment

you need to use this recovery.img ,it's launch from a flash drive https://mega.nz/#F!VtJ1TQTS!hFXf9r8d...w0MOw?V1R1DKCR

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post
                      you need to use this recovery.img ,it's launch from a flash drive https://mega.nz/#F!VtJ1TQTS!hFXf9r8d...w0MOw?V1R1DKCR
                      Thanks again but we can only flash .zip file from flash drive, so I have to zip the .img file or using USB burning tools ?
                      And is it the stockrecovery or a custom one ? Thanks.
                      Your rom seems great hope I'll be able to flash it again.

I found this : https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...to-pc-t3914587
                      Second post is very interesting as I encounters the same exact problem.
                      Last edited by Dicentim; 12-19-2019, 12:54.

Comment

Hello all..How to root Mecool KM3 (4/64) Collective ? Thanks and Happy New Year

Comment

For the KM 9 pro and KM 9 pro classic which one of these actually and can confirm to have

HDCP 2.2 and Gwidevine Level 1?

can anyone help confirm ?

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

Certified google
                            all work,cast ork
                            rooted and AFRD work for km9 pro and km3 ;-)

https://mega.nz/#!d4oA1AJb!cpdJ6HB8z...Y9i0RTkjVkDdiI
                            Thanks for this fantastic rom ,all work for me ,i have km9 pro
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by blaze2051 View Post
                              For the KM 9 pro and KM 9 pro classic which one of these actually and can confirm to have

HDCP 2.2 and Gwidevine Level 1?

can anyone help confirm ?
                              Km9 pro have l1 and hdcp 2.2

Comment

Hi, can use this rom for km9 pro classic?

Thanks for reading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X