MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
    Hi, can use this rom for km9 pro classic?

Thanks for reading it.
    Not For km9 classic,
    natzen you can test netflix with patch need to work

Comment

Hi, happy new year!
      Any chance to get this ROM on a zip format to be flashable from USB drive ? As I'm stuck since I tried to flash it a second time...
      Thanks.

Comment

How to install Netflix 4k?

Comment

b2oba17 can you share netflix with patch and procedure's installation? Please, Please Please.

Comment

Hello,

Happy New Year to all! anyone experiencing slow internet with this box? Here is a repost I put up a while ago:

Hi everyone,

I just joined this forum and am very impressed with all the knowledge and help being shared! After a fair amount of comparing product specs, I purchased a KM3 a couple weeks ago. Haven't installed the Netflix or Amazon links yet, but did download them. Thanks in advance. I, too, find the sleep issue annoying but will probably wait for a firmware update because sometimes the tv is left on for extended periods at times and the screen saver feature is good. The main concern I have is the internet speeds are deathly slow. Roughly 3 mbps whether wifi or hard wired.

We have Centurylink dsl 50 mbps plan and can consistently get around 45 mbps hard wired to a laptop with no other devices on wifi. My phone (galaxy s9) can pull 35ish on wifi. The km3 is slower than a koala bear on morphine!

The dsl modem is zyxel c1100z which only has 2.4 GHz wifi. I just ordered a newer version zyxel c3000z which can do both 2.4 and 5 GHz. Not sure if that will help the wifi or not, but I'm very confused why it is so slow with a cable. The same cable was used on the laptop at 45, then unplugged and went right into the km3 and get only 3!

Another strange thing is the upload speeds are extremely high. The plan I have is 50 down and 5 up. When I do a speed test i get very slow download, but crazy fast uploads like 300+. We have 2 computers and 2 cell phones and 1 tablet and all "behave" as expected with expected speeds (35-45 down and 4-4.5 up). The km3 seems to be marching to it's own beat. It would be great if the speeds were reversed!

Has anyone else experienced this? Do I just have a bad box? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I'm satisfied with my Wi-Fi, I have a dual band 2.4/5 Ghz modem.

Comment

The thing I can't figure out is the problem is only with this box. Like I said, we consitently get 35-45 mb down and 4ish up from multiple phones, tv's and computers. They all behave the same. This box gets 1-3 down and 2-300+ up. Our plan is 50 down and 5 up. How is it possible to have such deathly slow down and 300 up? It doesn't matter if it's wifi or cable. Same thing. I've tested laptop wired to router with normal speeds and then moved the cable to the km3 and get these wacky speeds. I've tried power cycling the router and the km3 to no avail. We have dsl with the phone company if that helps. Any help would be appreciated. The box is basically useless at that speed. Lately I have been getting 1mb or less and everything I try to watch has to keep pausing to buffer. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

Not For km9 classic,
                  natzen you can test netflix with patch need to work
                  Netflix with zahir patch work perfectly in 4k ,not have tested latest version ,all work ,i don't want touch

Comment

natzen Check again about Netflix 4k, I just got mine km9 classic and loaded it up. Amazon prime, netflix and disney plus all HD.

When i ran neflix it was 1080p at best and that was hard wired and using test patterns on netflix to verify quality. Disney plus looked like 1080P or better and amazon was 1080p or better too.

i used exo player and verified it was playing HDCP 1 - 2.2 all played and passed test. Wifi on this box is awful

Comment

Originally posted by blaze2051 View Post
                      natzen Check again about Netflix 4k, I just got mine km9 classic and loaded it up. Amazon prime, netflix and disney plus all HD.

When i ran neflix it was 1080p at best and that was hard wired and using test patterns on netflix to verify quality. Disney plus looked like 1080P or better and amazon was 1080p or better too.

i used exo player and verified it was playing HDCP 1 - 2.2 all played and passed test. Wifi on this box is awful
                      I have 4k netflix
                      Attached Files

Comment

natzen nice. Can you provide steps to get 4k ? Or link to get steps?

Comment

Originally posted by blaze2051 View Post
                          natzen nice. Can you provide steps to get 4k ? Or link to get steps?
                          i juste have downloaded firmware with root and afrd ,and install netflix with 2 apk , but this firmware is not for km9 pro classic

Comment

Is that clear that the first km9 “i mean the Classic one”
                            gets 4K on Netflix???
                            with which firmware and apps please???

Comment

Originally posted by zogg View Post
                              Is that clear that the first km9 “i mean the Classic one”
                              gets 4K on Netflix???
                              with which firmware and apps please???
                              only km9 pro certified and km3

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

only km9 pro certified and km3
                                Not every KM3 user gets the Netflix 4k.

Comment

Working...
                                X