Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denis213
    replied
    Its possible to replace android tv os with stock android on mecool km3?

I want to use one app that it work before but now it says that app is not supported on my device. On stock android works but on android tv os no more. Its possibld to crack app somehow?

Leave a comment:

• satbox
    replied
    Originally posted by Dying_Snail View Post

My KM9 Pro does that when I have anything that can draw over other apps which is what I'm guessing your clock is doing.
    ​​​​
    Yes you are right. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Dying_Snail
    replied
    Originally posted by satbox View Post
    Hi,
    After the installation of the app "OnScreenClock" (app that displays the time on a corner of the screen available from Play Store) the front led of my Mecool km3 is continuously blinking in green. Amongst the different possible colours, the green one is not documented. Do you known its meaning?
    Thank you!
    My KM9 Pro does that when I have anything that can draw over other apps which is what I'm guessing your clock is doing.
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• satbox
    replied
    Hi,
    After the installation of the app "OnScreenClock" (app that displays the time on a corner of the screen available from Play Store) the front led of my Mecool km3 is continuously blinking in green. Amongst the different possible colours, the green one is not documented. Do you known its meaning?
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Denis213
    replied
    Does wifi 2.4ghz works normal on mecool km3 or there are problems like on km9 and other devices? I want to use mobile lte internet for wifi connection and is only 2.4ghz. Will km3 load movies in hd or full hd normal on lte speed?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X