Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turvy View Post
    Hey geveryone,
    I am having two minor issues, just wondering if there is a workaround for them..
    On this box, is it possible to install browser while AndroidTV firmware is installed? - A guy I know is adamant that he had installed a browser on it, but he says it may have been before an update.
    I tried a few things last night and while it goes through the motions, it says somethng like "not installed" at the end.

Quicksupport or Anydesk.
    I have bought this box for my mother, and she hasn't got used to switching VPN on and off, so when she wants to watch something on UK's iPlayer I login and point (using the blue hand) to her what to click, which isn't the most dificult, but when she wants to update something it can be a pain.
    Is there any update that I haven't seen or a workaround for either or any remote support app on AndroidTV firmware to allow me to remotely control the box. I saw that there was for 8.0 or maybe earlier, so maybe there is an update coming from them..

As i said, both issues are minor and not important, but if anyone knows of a way to do either, I would be grateful if they could post it.

Thanks.
    I do have Chrome installed on my KM3. But I use my other remote control that has an “e” logo which means internet explorer.I press it and it will open the Chrome and search from there. Your other issue I can’t help with sorry ?.

Comment

You could give Firefox a try.
      There is a version optimized for FireTV which doesn't require an air mouse since it has an integrated cursor.
      See http://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-tv

Comment

Hola, quizas estes instalando la version de 64 o la x86 por eso te da problema de instalacion. Instala esta que está en su ultima version. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/
        Para poder utilizarlo tienes que tener un airmouse con teclado por que con el original no funciona. Yo lo tengo en mi km3 y va perfecto. Uso el Rii i25 mini y el Rii i8. Saludos!

Comment

• gefattern
          gefattern commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello , you must use ENGLISH , please , thanks / gefattern

To install the Netflix yabilo version do you have to be rooted?

Comment

Originally posted by Franic7 View Post
          Hola, quizas estes instalando la version de 64 o la x86 por eso te da problema de instalacion. Instala esta que está en su ultima version. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/
          Para poder utilizarlo tienes que tener un airmouse con teclado por que con el original no funciona. Yo lo tengo en mi km3 y va perfecto. Uso el Rii i25 mini y el Rii i8. Saludos!
          Sorry, I didn't realize when I published that I wrote it in Spanish. Here I leave my comment in English, I hope it helps. Regards!

Hi, maybe you are installing the 64 or the x86 version so it gives you an installation problem. Install this one that is in its latest version. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/
          To use you have to have an airmouse with a keyboard because the original does not work. I have it in my km3 and it goes perfect. I use the Rii i25 mini and the Rii i8. Regards!

Comment

Anybody have the ROM for this box ?
            I'm wondering if the previous version can be flashed to make it have TV OS/Google certification.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post
              Anybody have the ROM for this box ?
              I'm wondering if the previous version can be flashed to make it have TV OS/Google certification.
              Hello there,

If you want to install KM3 and KM9 Pro roms on your regular KM9, you can...

But chromecast won´t work, neither netflix

Only thing you will get is Android 9 instead of Oreo, that´s it.

Comment

Originally posted by ezegalli View Post

Hello there,

If you want to install KM3 and KM9 Pro roms on your regular KM9, you can...

But chromecast won´t work, neither netflix

Only thing you will get is Android 9 instead of Oreo, that´s it.
                I have the KM3 before the new version that is google certified came out .

Comment

The fix for Emby/Plex - any way to get that added into a KM9 ROM? Or does the KM3 ported ROM have Widevine L1?

I run Jellyfin which is a port of Emby and my KM9Pro refuses to even find my server.

Comment

vocal control on remote work now with rooted firmware just need to restart android tv service control

Comment

Its now been an year. Still not OTA updates

Comment

Hello,

Sorry for my English

I have a Mecool KM3 box for 4 days, bought on Gearbest.

Unable to install or use an IPTV application

Smart IPTV or other application does not spin or freeze

I reset but still does not work

Thank you for your help

Comment

@Californie

What kind of app is that? Why not to test "TiviMate"?

Comment

Originally posted by majkool View Post
                            @Californie

What kind of app is that? Why not to test "TiviMate"?
                            Hi,

Smart IPTV or Implayer
                            Best apk for iptv

Comment

Zahir my netflix stopped working since today getting nw-6-400 netflix error code

any ideas? I was using your files for ages and no issues.
                              Any other options need only FD app

Comment

Working...
                              X