MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
    Teki, genek, Dicentim - yes, sad to say the Yablio fix has stopped working. It had a good run...

My fixed mobile version (air mouse required) is working fine on my KM3 at 1080p. But then I'm still on the stock factory rom, no rom changes since I bought the box.

Maybe one of you can try it again after uninstalling both previous apks? Run DRMInfo first. If it shows you have Widevine L1, the mobile app should work.

https://mega.nz/#!FDRHlYzB!oWU4Wn6NJ...sfY2Txh8UoHbOU
    Hi,

Works only on KM3 or all?

Comment

Originally posted by loko99 View Post

Hi,

Works only on KM3 or all?
      My stock KM3 which is with my sister still works based o. Bro Zahir method

Comment

loko - the fixed mobile app should in theory work on any android box with Widevine L1.

Comment

Hideiyoshi - that's interesting, maybe she kept the box in a bomb shelter where Netflix couldn't find it...

Comment

Teki, genek, Dicentim - yes, sad to say the Yablio fix has stopped working. It had a good run...

My fixed mobile version (air mouse required) is working fine on my KM3 at 1080p. But then I'm still on the stock factory rom, no rom changes since I bought the box.

Maybe one of you can try it again after uninstalling both previous apks? Run DRMInfo first. If it shows you have Widevine L1, the mobile app should work.

https://mega.nz/#!FDRHlYzB!oWU4Wn6NJ...sfY2Txh8UoHbOU
            Interesting, it even works on my Rockchip RK3328 device in 1080p.

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

My stock KM3 which is with my sister still works based o. Bro Zahir method
              I've no idea but she's not complaining furthermore Hulu and Disney+ works well.

Comment

Does this Mecool has autoframerate function ?

Comment

Does this Mecool has autoframerate function ?

Comment

mo123 - that's fascinating. Didn't think Rockchip had any DRM.

Comment

mo123 - that's fascinating. Didn't think Rockchip had any DRM.
                      Yes, some RK3328 devices have Widevine L1, but only 3 or so companies developed it.
                      The original modded AndroidTV app stopped working long ago.
                      My device still runs Nougat but there is Pie firmware for RK3328 but I think it might erase the Widevine L1 or disable it if I flash anything to it, so I hope Rockchip will be able to reply to me, otherwise I'll just leave it as it is, don't try to improve what is not broken.

Just tried Kodi with the Netflix addon and if I manually set Inputstream then I can select 3 low res, 2 HD ones and 1 FHD resolution and play Netflix also in 1080p.
                      But it looks like this 1080p stream is low bit-rate, background quality is lower than when using the app but it's still 1080p, interesting.

Does the Netflix addon work on Amlogic L1 DRM devices(non Mi Box devices) up to 1080p if you manually choose the stream with Inputstream?

Comment

mo123 - on my (amlogic) KM3, Kodi Netflix only reaches 720x480 @ 1750 kbs. Whether inputstream is set to manual or auto.

Comment

mo123 - on my (amlogic) KM3, Kodi Netflix only reaches 720x480 @ 1750 kbs. Whether inputstream is set to manual or auto.
                          On my Rockchip RockPi 4, Widevine L3, in Kodi I get 842x480 & 960x540p quality.
                          The 960x540p looks good on a 1080p 40' tv but pixelated on a 4K tv.
                          So 2 resolutions higher than Amlogic KM3.
                          With my Rockchip RK3328 Widevine L1, I get 842x480p, 1280x720p(low bit-rate), 1280x720p(higher bit-rate) & 1920x1080p(1000-3500kbps) if looking at ctrl-shift-o video statistics.
                          Really surprised it can go to 1080p even if the official Netflix AndroidTV app doesn't work and the phone app only goes up to 940x540p.
                          If only someone knew what Kodi did differently and could patch the firmware or latest Netflix app to take advantage of this.

Comment

Zahir can you reupload mobile version 1080p for netflix please?? the link is off... thanks..

Comment

hawkdown77 - I've reinstated the link here:

Comment

this apk still works 720p?
                                Need to be L1 or L3 widevine?

Comment

Working...
                                X