Comment

box dead after worng img upgrade pl me any one
      on power led after update

Comment

mecool km3

Comment

pl help me sir

Comment

Been thinking of buying a KM3 then flashing the rom in post #463 to get root, afrd, ATV and still maintain google certification. A few questions:

1. Has anybody flashed magisk, and if so, maintained L1 DRM?
            2. Does anybody have Coreelec running on the KM3? Does it have enough grunt to run reliable 1080 streaming, eg Netflix at 1080, or only 720?
            3. Given the rom above also runs on the KM9, should I save a few dollars and buy that model? 32gb storage is fine for me, and I have fast wifi.

Comment

Link is dead

Comment

anyone has a zip license file with widevine key, usid and hdcp?

Comment

Originally posted by fosseperme View Post
                  anyone has a zip license file with widevine key, usid and hdcp?
                  You can NOT install Widevine "Key" through Zip file. Widevine security is installed by the Manufacturer, you can not install it manually, if you lost Certification because used a custom ROM then you are screwed.

Comment

update.zip must be decompress in folder of Amlogic and CAN BE reinstall with option rewrite keys

Comment

Can anyone tell me how to get keys from netflix like this

key of Extraction

0000000005a2f9190000000000000000:d5b876682f715f230 c26c9c1c665062e

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post
                        Can anyone tell me how to get keys from netflix like this
                        key of Extraction
                        0000000005a2f9190000000000000000:d5b876682f715f230 c26c9c1c665062e
                        NO. Hacking a "License Key" is a Crime and punishable same as a Felony in most countries, this forum is not for that purpose.

Comment

My man the link is down. Can you please reupload? Would love to have Netflix hd . Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

My man the link is down. Can you please reupload? Would love to have Netflix hd . Thanks in advance
                            Check your mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

Any idea?

Comment

New update firmware KM3 android 10 https://www.mecoolonline.com/pages/software-updates

Comment

Working...
                                X