MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khanhit2189 View Post

Link DIE! Please reupload! Thank you very much!
    work ;-)

https://mega.nz/file/2VVmzCDT#ASQkwR...Z7rKjn9ojZJliI

Comment

Hi brother. I'm gonna flash this Rom this weekend. I see a software folder with ADB software . Do I need to use the adb commands before or after flashing the km3? There is very little info in the manual. Thanks in advance for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

Hi brother. I'm gonna flash this Rom this weekend. I see a software folder with ADB software . Do I need to use the adb commands before or after flashing the km3? There is very little info in the manual. Thanks in advance for the tip
        After

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

After
          Thanks brother everything went smoothly. Gonna make that video and upload it soon. You guys rock!!

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post
            hi all i'm back with a gift for those who can't get netflix android tv ... here is the tablet version patched by me ...need to install with Split APKs Installer (SAI)

NETFLIX 1080P - HDR 10

Enjoy !
            I flashed the km9pro ROM on my km3 and same issue. It loads till the profiles. After selecting a profile it shots down. Real shame brother. Any tips?

Comment

I flashed the km9pro ROM on my km3 and same issue. It loads till the profiles. After selecting a profile it shots down. Real shame brother. Any tips?
              Hi friends ,you have tested netflix netflix atv 3.2.2 with yablio patch?

Comment

Hi friends ,you have tested netflix netflix atv 3.2.2 with yablio patch?
                Hi.
                im using Netflix_4.16.1_ZJ_HDFix.apk by zahir and works fine

Comment

Me too on KM3 Come back Netflix_4.16.1_ZJ_HDFix

Comment

Hi.
                    im using Netflix_4.16.1_ZJ_HDFix.apk by zahir and works fine
                    you note need to unistall , it's android tv version

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKD...DLs91A4uy/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qkK...8F4X-Ywcg/view
                    after install 2 apk

you open netflix yablio patch (black logo) you closed and open netflix with blanc logo and logon

Comment

you note need to unistall , it's android tv version

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKD...DLs91A4uy/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qkK...8F4X-Ywcg/view
                      after install 2 apk

you open netflix yablio patch (black logo) you closed and open netflix with blanc logo and logon
                      Ok thanks. I will try tonight. Will report later

Comment

I noticed when you turn of this rom lamp turns red. After a while it goes blue by itself and you have to plug it out and back in to get it to work. Any way around that ?

Comment

I noticed when you turn of this rom lamp turns red. After a while it goes blue by itself and you have to plug it out and back in to get it to work. Any way around that ?
                          You need to install wavelock

Comment

You need to install wavelock
                            Ah my brother thank you. I will try that for sure. Will report soon.

EDIT: did a search and found too many different wavelock.... Have a specific link ?

Comment

Ah my brother thank you. I will try that for sure. Will report soon.

EDIT: did a search and found too many different wavelock.... Have a specific link ?

You need to make partial wakelock

Comment

Ok thanks. I will try tonight. Will report later
                                Hi brother. I tried and both give nw-6- 404 error. Going back to zahir fix as that just works. Thanks for the help read worth trying

Comment

Working...
                                X