No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diegori466 I've tried yabilo Netflix version already but it is not working. After logg in, I am unable to play any video.

Secondly, Zahir sent me two apks of Netflix and both working fine in Mecool KM 9 pro but requires an air mouse.

???????Thanks for your help dear and awaiting your reply!
    Last edited by raj601; 09-14-2020, 07:42.

Comment

Originally posted by raj601 View Post
      diegori466 I've tried yabilo Netflix version already but it is not working. After logg in, I am unable to play any video.

Secondly, Zahir sent me two apks of Netflix and both working fine in Mecool KM 9 pro but requires an air mouse.

???????Thanks for your help dear and awaiting your reply!
      Search number post 101:
      Here:https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...box-2-16/page7

Comment

Need working link for downloading netflix 4k app for mecool km3 -Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
          this method currently works? To try it on my KM9Pro

Comment

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
            Currently as it is written it doesn´t work, I suppose one would have to actually use the BURNKEYTOOL to burn the widevine key, not so fond of trying as I don´t want to lose my original one.

EDIT: Nope, even when trying to execute the BURNKEYTOOL apk, it won´t burn (I am using the km9 pro firmware in my km3 4/64)
            Last edited by astura; 09-21-2020, 18:40.

Comment

The method of @diegori466 work perfect, yesterday the wifi began to fail in Android 10, it connects but does not connect to the internet, only through ethernet cable, today I have done the procedure and Netflix was corrected but the wifi still does not work in the ROM which is Android 9, someone can you help me with this problem

Comment

Originally posted by diazjesux View Post
                The method of @diegori466 work perfect, yesterday the wifi began to fail in Android 10, it connects but does not connect to the internet, only through ethernet cable, today I have done the procedure and Netflix was corrected but the wifi still does not work in the ROM which is Android 9, someone can you help me with this problem
                Well, his method may work in the KM9Pro but not on the Mecool KM3 4/64 KM9.X2.LP4.V2.2 with the custom ROM KM9Pro using any of the burningkeytool 1.03 or 1.06

Comment

Hi, i'm happy that my method functioned, but just remember that my tv box is mecool km9 pro classic and i'm always using ethrnet conection because the chip's wifi of mecool km9 pro classic is awful.

But, the method is thank to everyone for your contributions

Comment

someone know how to correct the wifi issue?
                    eternally grateful @diegori466, only where is the tv box there is no ethernet connection, so I want to revive the wifi

Comment

I have solved the WIFI error, the solution was very simple in the USB Burning Tool program, you must select "erase all", before installing the rom

Comment

Originally posted by diazjesux View Post
                        I have solved the WIFI error, the solution was very simple in the USB Burning Tool program, you must select "erase all", before installing the rom
                        I'm happy what this Is working, but can you mention that TV box is using?

Comment

It is a Mecool KM9 Pro Deluxe, the wifi I think is a hardware problem since it only worked correctly for about 5 minutes, good box but those details make it a bad buy

Comment

I'm aware of all the Netflix problem with this box. But I can't even use Netflix on my phone to cast to this box.
                            Is it like that for everyone? When i hit the cast button in Netflix the KM3 box doesn't even show up as an alternative.
                            I can cast to KM3 from other apps.

Comment

hi friends, the latest Android TV 10.0 version for km9pro and km3 has a problem with the video it freezes and the sound content, the Android TV 10.0 version on km1 is excellent, I hope for an update or a fix by mecool for km3 and km9

Comment

Working...
                              X