MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

i have tested with mibox S with all parameters i have receveid update notification from xiaomi but netflix not work ... i think we need to modify build.prop
    and add ro.nrdp.modelgroup=
    And another thing more, it's if you can install "Burnkey tools.apk", because it was useful to bypass, but in Android 10, I could not install.

Comment

The user Guest had modified an app ANDROID TV OF NETFLIX compatible with mecool devices, however this only supports SD quality:

Here is Netflix ATV version (no airmouse required) for Mecool devices, but only 480p resolution.
      https://mega.nz/file/YchjjK6J#PZoRxS...jcmUwHVGqvfr5c

THIS WORKS 100%, only install it.
      Last edited by diegori466; 11-06-2020, 02:25.

Comment

Does anyone know why the android 10 for the km3 and km9 has video playing problems ? Is it a codec problem ? It only does it for some video files through any video player. The HDMI losses connection when I play the video I have to pause or stop to get HDMI connection back.

Comment

ROM has also problems with smartyoutube app playback. I would wait for update (if we will have any).

Comment

Originally posted by Aseiel View Post
            ROM has also problems with smartyoutube app playback. I would wait for update (if we will have any).
            That's what made me think it's a codec problem because in the smart YouTube app you can change the codec in video quality settings and videos work. I will have to wait for a update if it can't be fixed somehow.

Comment

If anyone wanted to use Android 10 and had video playing problems I found a way to make them play. Just use Mx Player Pro or unlocked and change the setting at top to SW instead of HW+.

For me most videos play fine using Kodi, Just have you use Mx Player for very few files.

Comment

Hi, i watched an video about this tv box FTP Play box 2020 S550, but in my opinion this is impossible because this is a Netflix non certified device, but I was wondering how?

Comment

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
                  Hi, i watched an video about this tv box FTP Play box 2020 S550, but in my opinion this is impossible because this is a Netflix non certified device, but I was wondering how?

https://youtu.be/fsZmlaCn9jo

watched the videos, upon further research, it seems like the devices is actually run on GoogleTv Chromecast ported rom, thus is why this playbox capable of having goggletv launcher and netflix 4k in hand. I wish someone can port those googletv rom for mecool, or better yet just spoof the device with googletv info spec.

Comment

From this video:

The ftpplay device has chromecast googletv build id :
                    QTS2.200917.005.6868541
                    confirming it is indeed run on ported rom, still would be cool if someone can port this rom to our mecool.

Comment

Hi, dime users WITH an tv box CALLED FORMULER TV without Netflix certified, they could GET NETFLIX HD.

https://www.formuler-support.tv/foru...-gtv/?pageNo=2

Using the Netflix ATV from this page

Comment

Hi
                        Is there a Rom Mecool Km3 ATV android 10 *img*

Comment

After updating to version 10 of the tv device KM3
                          Several programs are no longer working
                          As app ShareMe and app Button Mapper to show open applications in the background
                          It can no longer be given permission to copy files to a sdcard. all app explorer *ES Explorer*

Comment

Originally posted by takuma View Post
                            After updating to version 10 of the tv device KM3
                            Several programs are no longer working
                            As app ShareMe and app Button Mapper to show open applications in the background
                            It can no longer be given permission to copy files to a sdcard. all app explorer *ES Explorer*
                            In ATV 10 doesn't exist a "background"

Comment

After updating to Android 10
                              And back to version 9
                              Chromecast is no longer working
                              Even after downgrading to version 10 and after trying more than one ROM the same problem
                              Is there someone who solved this problem
                              MECOOL KM3 X2 LPDDR4X

Comment

Originally posted by takuma View Post
                                After updating to Android 10
                                And back to version 9
                                Chromecast is no longer working
                                Even after downgrading to version 10 and after trying more than one ROM the same problem
                                Is there someone who solved this problem
                                MECOOL KM3 X2 LPDDR4X
                                try flashing other stock firmware.

Comment

Working...
                                X