Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diegori466
    replied
    Hi, dime users WITH an tv box CALLED FORMULER TV without Netflix certified, they could GET NETFLIX HD.

https://www.formuler-support.tv/foru...-gtv/?pageNo=2

Using the Netflix ATV from this page

Leave a comment:

• ams-Earthly
    replied
    From this video:

The ftpplay device has chromecast googletv build id :
    QTS2.200917.005.6868541
    confirming it is indeed run on ported rom, still would be cool if someone can port this rom to our mecool.

Leave a comment:

• ams-Earthly
    replied
    Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
    Hi, i watched an video about this tv box FTP Play box 2020 S550, but in my opinion this is impossible because this is a Netflix non certified device, but I was wondering how?

https://youtu.be/fsZmlaCn9jo

watched the videos, upon further research, it seems like the devices is actually run on GoogleTv Chromecast ported rom, thus is why this playbox capable of having goggletv launcher and netflix 4k in hand. I wish someone can port those googletv rom for mecool, or better yet just spoof the device with googletv info spec.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Hi, i watched an video about this tv box FTP Play box 2020 S550, but in my opinion this is impossible because this is a Netflix non certified device, but I was wondering how?

Leave a comment:

• Rustdroid
    replied
    If anyone wanted to use Android 10 and had video playing problems I found a way to make them play. Just use Mx Player Pro or unlocked and change the setting at top to SW instead of HW+.

For me most videos play fine using Kodi, Just have you use Mx Player for very few files.

Leave a comment:

• Rustdroid
    replied
    Originally posted by Aseiel View Post
    ROM has also problems with smartyoutube app playback. I would wait for update (if we will have any).
    That's what made me think it's a codec problem because in the smart YouTube app you can change the codec in video quality settings and videos work. I will have to wait for a update if it can't be fixed somehow.

Leave a comment:

• Aseiel
    replied
    ROM has also problems with smartyoutube app playback. I would wait for update (if we will have any).

Leave a comment:

• Rustdroid
    replied
    Does anyone know why the android 10 for the km3 and km9 has video playing problems ? Is it a codec problem ? It only does it for some video files through any video player. The HDMI losses connection when I play the video I have to pause or stop to get HDMI connection back.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    The user Guest had modified an app ANDROID TV OF NETFLIX compatible with mecool devices, however this only supports SD quality:

Here is Netflix ATV version (no airmouse required) for Mecool devices, but only 480p resolution.
    https://mega.nz/file/YchjjK6J#PZoRxS...jcmUwHVGqvfr5c

THIS WORKS 100%, only install it.
    Last edited by diegori466; 11-06-2020, 02:25.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

i have tested with mibox S with all parameters i have receveid update notification from xiaomi but netflix not work ... i think we need to modify build.prop
    and add ro.nrdp.modelgroup=
    And another thing more, it's if you can install "Burnkey tools.apk", because it was useful to bypass, but in Android 10, I could not install.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

i have tested with mibox S with all parameters i have receveid update notification from xiaomi but netflix not work ... i think we need to modify build.prop
    Uhmm... Could you add to.nrdp.modelgroup=
    Last edited by diegori466; 11-03-2020, 08:23.

Leave a comment:

• b2oba17
    replied
    I did that with mi box s and the same problem using magisk hide props

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    How install modules in Magisk:

1. First you have to root accordinga @b2oba
    2. Now, before you boots the rom with a10(root) you have to follow the next instructions:

3. Download AMLogicTools v6.0.0 and unzip it in C: \ AMLogicTools_V6.0.0
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...6925#downloads

4. Download Android Platform Tools and unzip it to the folder C: \ platform-tools
    https://developer.android.com/studio...platform-tools

a. We transfer the device to USB Burning Tool firmware mode.
    b. We go to the Windows console in the folder C: \ AMLogicTools_V6.0.0 \ bin
    c. run update.exe bulkcmd "fastboot" in the console, the device will go into fastboot mode
    d. We go to the folder C: \ platform-tools (it is important to use the fastboot file from here)
    e. running fastboot.exe devices should show that the device is found.
    F. The following commands: fastboot.exe flashing unlock Fastboot.exe flashing unlock_critical. fastboot.exe getvar all at the end must be written securely: no, unlocked: all

And you have to return back step 5 and you have to do the same.

Finally, when you install a module you HAVE TO REBOOT OBLYGATORY. YOU NEVER HAVE TO INSTALL SEVERAL MODULES AT THE SAME TIME OR BOOT LOOP.

THIS IS ANSWER TO natzen

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    I did that with mi box s and the same problem using magisk hide props

Leave a comment:

• b2oba17
    replied
    But, this method doesn't work to netflix atv yabilo version, netflix automatically detects as device incompatible, but you can get 4k using magisk hide props as google pixel 4 to mobile version.
    Yablio not work anymore even with android 9
    why you not test mibox in magisk hide props ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X