Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diegori466
    replied
    But, this method doesn't work to netflix atv yabilo version, netflix automatically detects as device incompatible, but you can get 4k using magisk hide props as google pixel 4 to mobile version.

Leave a comment:

• b2oba17
    replied
    Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
    E

I said I install magisk hide prior without any problem. I use device simulation

?????
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    E
    Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

you need to install magiskhideprops on magisk ...open terminal and write props and enter after you follow the instructions
    I said I install magisk hide prior without any problem. I use device simulation

?????

Leave a comment:

• b2oba17
    replied
    Hi, b2oba17 and natzen I could install both modules with yours commands to use twrp, however I never could boot the recovery. But, I tried once time install both modules with magisk, and this magically works. I don't have idea, but this was an incredible result. Now, you said sproof mi box Xiaomi or keys. But, I don't have idea how to do correctly. Coul you explain me please?
    you need to install magiskhideprops on magisk ...open terminal and write props and enter after you follow the instructions

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Hi, b2oba17 and natzen I could install both modules with yours commands to use twrp, however I never could boot the recovery. But, I tried once time install both modules with magisk, and this magically works. I don't have idea, but this was an incredible result. Now, you said sproof mi box Xiaomi or keys. But, I don't have idea how to do correctly. Coul you explain me please?
    Last edited by diegori466; 11-02-2020, 01:48.

Leave a comment:

• natzen
    replied
    Ok, I could install both modules with magisk, and I couldn't play Netflix ATV, however I could watch 4k netflix mobile version.

Thanks b2oba17
    hi ,you can explain me how did you do ? i have update to android 10 and root but cannot install magisk modules :-(

Leave a comment:

• b2oba17
    replied
    Ok, I could install both modules with magisk, and I couldn't play Netflix ATV, however I could watch 4k netflix mobile version.

Thanks b2oba17
    hi ,you have used method for bypass system file protection ? for netflix android tv ...netflix patched the yablio method ,with magiskhideprops it's not work ? maybe you need to spoof xiaomi box or key

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied

Thanks b2oba17

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    Sorry, i only corrected the links, ask OP for further assistance, because i don't own this device.
    I can't install twrp, but I could install modules with magisk, however when I eject the command with terminal "su" and "props".

I have the next message "The service.sh module script does not appear to have run during boot".

Now, I need your help !!!!
    Please Guest and b2oba17

Furthermore, I change the version of magisk, however I follow getting the same problem.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ...I did all steps, but...
    Sorry, i only corrected the links, ask OP for further assistance, because i don't own this device.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    diegori466

5. Download TWRP and copy it to the root of the flash drive.
    https://mega.nz/...

recovery (1).img

6. Download vbmeta and decompress the contents of a USB key in the TWRP / BACKUPS / u211 / VBMETA folder https://mega.nz/...

vbmeta.zip

THESE FILES HAVE (PASSWORD)..., links fixed
    Ok, I don't understand the "step 5)" because is a ".img" and the step 6 is a file, but where I will get the "TWRP" folder. I did all steps, but I only into in mode system recovery.

Help me please

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Thanks, Guest , now I will try this problem,can you install modules in magisk with root android 10 by b2oba17 .

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    diegori466

5. Download TWRP and copy it to the root of the flash drive.
    https://mega.nz/...

recovery (1).img

6. Download vbmeta and decompress the contents of a USB key in the TWRP / BACKUPS / u211 / VBMETA folder https://mega.nz/...

vbmeta.zip

THESE FILES HAVE (PASSWORD)..., links fixed

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    I tried use your method,but I can't get success, I tried install modules in magisk, buy I am in the same problem.

I use your commands, but without eject twrp, and I have the same problem.

This doesn't have sense if you can't use magisk with their modules

Help please.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post
    into the root of sd card or flash drive
    it's not password copy key ,i don't know why link not work good
    b2oba17 I copied the keys in the LINK r and i can't decipher the file to download it. Could you fix it? PLEASE.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X