• Show
Clear All

• b2oba17
    replied
    ROM ANDROID 9 ROOTED WITH MIBOX SPOOF

https://mega.nz/file/PclyEJiD#ERaw8H...T0iuaPyY2zNRUY

soft: https://mega.nz/file/HBtklDhJ#mo-jVV...-YhNs7AKA1dD6M

Flashing img as usual via USB Burning Tools
    ???????Do not forget to click Stop at the end of the firmware without overloading,
    run the following commands in the Windows command line from the C:\ soft folder:
    update bulkcmd fastboot
    fastboot flashing unlock
    fastboot flashing unlock_critical
    fastboot oem reset
    enjoy

Leave a comment:

• b2oba17
    replied

Flashing img as usual via USB Burning Tools
    Do not forget to click Stop at the end of the firmware without overloading,
    run the following commands in the Windows command line from the C:\ soft folder:
    update bulkcmd fastboot
    fastboot flashing unlock
    fastboot oem reset
    enjoy

Leave a comment:

• b2oba17
    replied

Flashing img as usual via USB Burning Tools Do not forget to click Stop at the end of the firmware without overloading,
    update bulkcmd fastboot
    fastboot flashing unlock
    fastboot oem reset
    enjoy

Leave a comment:

• yen2sal
    replied
    Interesting tips diegori466 . It is a bit complicated process for me to do it myself. Anyway thanks mate for the guide

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    This is an example vĂ­deo:

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Well, this could be an fix to watch Netflix ATV in km9 pro or km3, although I don't try this. But, this could be the solution.

Basically, you have to download the rom stock and the program amlogic tools.

The program will allow edit some parts of system. You only modify the build.prop to seem as Xiaomi mi box s and then install three apps as system such as netflix black logo, netflix white logo and Burnkey tool.apk.

After, you have use packaging option and save as (.img) to use usb burning tool and flash your custom rom.

This will allow use the apps without any problem.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by yen2sal View Post

Hopefully someone experienced in this forum can help us.
    I have the same problem, I suppose that netflix blocks our tv box like as km3. Well, I suppose use the zahir version and i have the mecool v01 air mouse

Leave a comment:

• yen2sal
    replied
    Originally posted by Aseiel View Post
    Mecool km9 pro classic. Slimbox 8.3.2 Rom same problem.
    Hopefully someone experienced in this forum can help us.

Leave a comment:

• Aseiel
    replied
    Mecool km9 pro classic. Slimbox 8.3.2 Rom same problem.

Leave a comment:

• yen2sal
    replied
    Hi everyone,

Any of you guys facing an issue with Netflix built [3.2.2-Android TV Mod] tork24 recently? Mine there is an error saying "This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title - 1044. I have tried to uninstall and install the Netflix apk back but the error still popped up whenever I played any series.
    I am using KM9 Pro with custom ROM KM9PRO.ATV9.V1.20191211.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• reda6946
    replied
    hi friends, I updated my km3 to version Android 10 then I went back to version 9 because I had video problems, the problem now Chromecast no longer works, the box is visible on the smartphone but at times to send black screen video

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Hi everyone, I am trying use the new launcher of Google TV, but I can't get success, so I write to ask if you're able to install without any problem. Actually, I am using the rom b2oba17, in my opinon, this is the principal reason.

So I ask you to install the new Google launcher in a non-rooted version such as one that is rooted

INSTRUCTIONS
    • download Home Launcher from Google Play: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...me-android-tv/
    • download Button Remapper from Google Play
    • launch Home Launcher
    • choose Launcher X from the options presented
    • launch Button Remapper
    • from the list of buttons to configure, choose home button
    • from the list of categories, choose applications
    • choose Home

That is it! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• tuffno
    replied
    Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

You'll need to connect vpn to any US server, create a new Gmail then with the new Gmail, your box connected to US, log into your play store of your box... Walla! You got Disney+
    Reset the box and logged in with us account solved it.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by tuffno View Post

Region is Sweden on the Google accounts. Tried with both location services off and on. Even tried with Nordvpn to fake my location to the US. Still no Disney app on the playstore :/
    You'll need to connect vpn to any US server, create a new Gmail then with the new Gmail, your box connected to US, log into your play store of your box... Walla! You got Disney+

Leave a comment:

• tuffno
    replied
    Originally posted by diegori466 View Post

Check your region in your tv box and the account google, and check if you friend don't use any vpn.
    Region is Sweden on the Google accounts. Tried with both location services off and on. Even tried with Nordvpn to fake my location to the US. Still no Disney app on the playstore :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X