X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by tuffno View Post
    Me and my friend has the exact same KM3 model. He can install Disney+ but its not to be found in my playstore. Tried to sideload the androidtv version from apkmirror but it refuses to play anything.

Any ideas?
    Check your region in your tv box and the account google, and check if you friend don't use any vpn.

Leave a comment:

• tuffno
    replied
    Me and my friend has the exact same KM3 model. He can install Disney+ but its not to be found in my playstore. Tried to sideload the androidtv version from apkmirror but it refuses to play anything.

Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by diazjesux View Post

I understand, I have seen that with magisk this can be fixed, I managed to install magisk and get root but it is impossible for me to install the modules, since when restarting the bootloader is closed and the partition remains as read only
    Uhmm... B2oba17 did a tutorial in this forum, you can look for it. He explains how install twrp. Thanks to this, you will be able to install it.

But, the modules can't recover drm l1, and although you could have installed both modules, it's impossible watch Netflix, disney or amazon prime video in version ATV, but the mobile version maybe if you can do it.

I write because also I lost my drm l1 in my Xiaomi mi box.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Any help is appreciated
    Sorry, I don't know the brand of your tv box, so that I suppose you have to into in mode recovery, in other words dissemble your tv box and then you search two pins into the motherboard and the same time connect to you pc while you pressing both pins

???????After that Usb burning tool.have to detect, and you can install the correct firmware.

Leave a comment:

• diazjesux
    replied
    Originally posted by diegori466 View Post

I read your comments., You put erase all in the usb burning tools. In my opinion, this can be the principal problem, because in the tutorial video indicated leave alone the configuration without modify something.

But, I have a bad news and it's impossible to recover drm l1 from l3. This means you will not be able to play video with drm protected.

Example: Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Video, etc.
    I understand, I have seen that with magisk this can be fixed, I managed to install magisk and get root but it is impossible for me to install the modules, since when restarting the bootloader is closed and the partition remains as read only

Leave a comment:

• Monuon@yahoo.com
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi guys,

I did update my s905x X96 android box with the firmware ( Android 9 for mecool km9) with the usb burner.

Unfortunately, it bricked my box and stays at boot. I tried to undo it using some other firmware via usb burner. But my usb burner is not recognizing it now. I tried reset button and nano chip. Didn't work at all. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Monu.
    Any help is appreciated

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied

I'm checking drm is l3
    I read your comments., You put erase all in the usb burning tools. In my opinion, this can be the principal problem, because in the tutorial video indicated leave alone the configuration without modify something.

But, I have a bad news and it's impossible to recover drm l1 from l3. This means you will not be able to play video with drm protected.

Example: Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Video, etc.
    Last edited by diegori466; 10-06-2020, 02:47.

Leave a comment:

• diazjesux
    replied

Check yor drm info, you have to get "l1"
    I'm checking drm is l3

Leave a comment:

• Monuon@yahoo.com
    replied
    Hi guys,

I did update my s905x X96 android box with the firmware ( Android 9 for mecool km9) with the usb burner.

Unfortunately, it bricked my box and stays at boot. I tried to undo it using some other firmware via usb burner. But my usb burner is not recognizing it now. I tried reset button and nano chip. Didn't work at all. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Monu.

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    I have already restored to factory, I have changed the rom, now I am trying to install magisk without success
    Check yor drm info, you have to get "l1"

Leave a comment:

• diazjesux
    replied
    I have already restored to factory, I have changed the rom, now I am trying to install magisk without success

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Someone knows what I can do, I can not see prime video or use the chromecast built in, I have come to the conclusion that some certificate has been corrupted, since in google it appears as not certified, any idea how to solve it
    uhmmm..... DId you try factory reset? or Did you check drm info? or DId you reflash the rom???

Leave a comment:

• diazjesux
    replied
    Someone knows what I can do, I can not see prime video or use the chromecast built in, I have come to the conclusion that some certificate has been corrupted, since in google it appears as not certified, any idea how to solve it

Leave a comment:

• cnuttin
    replied

Sorry, but I don't know how you loss your DRM.L1, so that it's impossible use netflix or other streaming apps.
    I think its because i unlocked my bootloader... i'm working on locking it with the new build.prop to see what happens, but i'm having trouble at the moment (boot loop after locking it)

Leave a comment:

• diegori466
    replied
    Originally posted by cnuttin View Post

My DRM level is actually L3 and the DRM page is showing as a mibox 4s... I think netflix is checking something that isn't in the build.prop to apply it's ban.
    Sorry, but I don't know how you loss your DRM.L1, so that it's impossible use netflix or other streaming apps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X