No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trebor, I am waiting for the Amlogic S922 boxes with the ATV OS, with gigabit Ethernet.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Could be a bit of wait for all that to happen, i suggest a KM3 in the meantime (no pressure)
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Zahir I saw in a video KM3 has options under Advanced settings, Audio to enable HD formats like DTS Master HD and Dolby Tru HD. Were you able to test if HD audio pass through works?

Comment

Mr. Trebor, can you pm me your credit card number, mine is no good anymore.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• scooter2014
            scooter2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            his broken too

Okay, here's an Amlogic burn package (.img file) that I created by ripping the partitions from the KM3 that I received yesterday: KM3-PI-V1.20190320.img

Note that while I've converted the ext4 partitions to sparse format, the raw ones and boot images haven't been trimmed. I've compressed the file into a ZIP archive to reduce the download time, but don't confuse this with an OTA update. While it is a .zip file, you can't flash it with the system update app or stock recovery. Just unpack and flash the .img file with USB Burning Tool.

I've confirmed that it restores the OEM firmware successfully with Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.7, but I haven't tested with Burn Card Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
            Okay, here's an Amlogic burn package (.img file) that I created by ripping the partitions from the KM3 that I received yesterday: KM3-PI-V1.20190320.img

Note that while I've converted the ext4 partitions to sparse format, the raw ones and boot images haven't been trimmed. I've compressed the file into a ZIP archive to reduce the download time, but don't confuse this with an OTA update. While it is a .zip file, you can't flash it with the system update app or stock recovery. Just unpack and flash the .img file with USB Burning Tool.

I've confirmed that it restores the OEM firmware successfully with Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.7, but I haven't tested with Burn Card Maker.
            it is asking for a password to access the file. I will download, test and report...... thanks.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Try again now. Damn file share setting defaults to password protected and I always forget to uncheck it.

Guest - Maestro, you never fail us. I've been wondering where I could get an .img of the KM3 stock firmware - and there it is. Brill. Now I can leave home and return...

trebor, there's a Netflix hack that works: two apps - one to spoof a Firestick; the other, a modded ATV Netflix. Install both, and bingo. I'll put the files up but let's walk softly..

clarkss12, Plex running fine on the KM3, with videos from my Windows-based server playing smoothly.

Comment

• trebor
              trebor commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes keep it soft, everyone look away

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
              Guest - Maestro, you never fail us. I've been wondering where I could get an .img of the KM3 stock firmware - and there it is. Brill. Now I can leave home and return...

trebor, there's a Netflix hack that works: two apps - one to spoof a Firestick; the other, a modded ATV Netflix. Install both, and bingo. I'll put the files up but let's walk softly..

clarkss12, Plex running fine on the KM3, with videos from my Windows-based server playing smoothly.
              Thank you , Zahir, for reporting.

Comment

Interesting enhancement for our new box - install the spoof and then the app, and you should be good to go.

The fix persists, at least for now. As will my links - for a while.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Guest, would love that .img too...

Comment

• trebor
                  trebor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Done Thanks

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                Interesting enhancement for our new box - install the spoof and then the app, and you should be good to go.

The fix persists, at least for now. As will my links - for a while.

Guest, would love that .img too...
                Both files are downloaded and put into my Mecool KM9 folder on my computer hard drive for future use........... thanks

Comment

Cheers! Should be fine on the KM9 too. L1 is all we need.

Comment

Thanks Chad all Good....Now
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks, Magendanz, downloading now. Getting tooth picks to hold my eyes open............... Says 2 hours to download..........grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Downloading at 92 KB/s, must be my 300 baud modem............

Comment

Don't know what time it is in the land downunder..........

Comment

• trebor
                          trebor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          1pm in the Arvo....
                      Working...
                      X