MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

Thanks for the info buddy. I?m looking at the two S905X2 Mecool KM3 and Beelink GT1. Both pretty powerful boxes.
    I recommend you to look elsewhere, Videostrong seems to be pretty bad at quality control, it appears to me that they just burn the firmware to those devices without checking any bugs or issues, I'm still waiting for a firmware update for my Mecool KM8 since august last year because the device is not working correctly.

Comment

rayshan - that Netflix error message occurs when you use a regular version of the app on an unsupported device. If you originally installed and ran the two mods I posted, you should be golden.

It could be that the Play Store has auto-updated the modded app to a later (but un-modded) version. In any case, uninstall and reinstall both the apps - and change your Play Store settings to "Do Not Auto-Update".

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
        rayshan - that Netflix error message occurs when you use a regular version of the app on an unsupported device. If you originally installed and ran the two mods I posted, you should be golden.

It could be that the Play Store has auto-updated the modded app to a later (but un-modded) version. In any case, uninstall and reinstall both the apps - and change your Play Store settings to "Do Not Auto-Update".
        Are you planning to post modded firmware again here sir? I wasn?t able to catch the link. Got taken down in few hours.

Comment

Antoyax, you now have the files!
          Last edited by Zahir; 05-02-2019, 15:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
            Antoyax, you can get the files here for a while. Follow the instructions posted earlier, and check your resolution using Test Patterns.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
            Thank you so much. I got the files already. Do these work on other boxes?

Comment

Zahir Hello..I've uploaded two files you provided ... How to fix such an error.

We couldn't access the Netflix service (-100)

Comment

exotic34 Did you open the fix file first? It's not enough to merely install it. It has to run once to do its magic. Go to Settings/Apps and open the small file with the Red N label. Then run the app with the white label from your home screen.

This should work on any ATV box with Widevine L1 DRM, but I haven't tried other boxes so far.

Comment

Zahir I did what you said but again the same error ..

my box KM9 and Pro version installed ..

Comment

exotic34 You may be running the Netflix app the box came with, which may have prevented the modded file from installing.

Uninstall anything that looks like Netflix on your box, including the two files I posted. Then start over. Other KM3 owners have reported this fix works 100 per cent. It certainly does so here!

I don't know if this works on a KM9 Pro.

Comment

Zahir Thank you so much for your help...it is said that the problem may be caused by modem ...I'm looking ..

Comment

Antoyax - please report your results.

Comment

Unfortunately I'm on vacation. Couldn't test it immediately. I will report ASAP if I got my hands on it. Thank you once again for your help.

Comment

Zahir
                            did I understand that you CAN unlock boot loader , and if , can you explain or show how you can ?

thanks

Rodger

Comment

Rodger - no, I didn't say that! The device uses Android Verified Boot to secure the loader and dtb, as Guest has underlined. If anyone gets round that, it will be him.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have the Meecool bt remote and couldn't get past the pairing screen, Fire remote wouldn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X