No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi people, was wondering if anyone has encountered this...
    My Rii keyboard doesn't work fully with this box. Most of the button works, but the BACK button doesn't. I end up having to combine the Rii keyboard with bt remote, which isn't ideal. Has anyone experienced this, and is there a way to map the keyboard to make the BACK button work?
    Guest Zahir et al, please way in.

Comment

sweetnonso You need a keyboard remapper that works without root. This one, for example:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

It's called Multilanguage Keyboard Remapper or MKR, and it's free to download from the regular Play Store.

1. Install app.

2. Don't open it yet (from Sideload Launcher). Instead:

- go to Device Preferences/Keyboard/Manage Keyboards and enable MKR
      -back out to Keyboard and change your Current Keyboard from Gboard to MKR
      - now go to Sideload Launcher and open MKR

3. Remap your BACK key thus:

- click on Add Remapping at the bottom
      -press the BACK key on your Rii. A keycode will be registered on-screen
      -click on this keycode, it will open up some keypress options: scroll all the way down to PHONE where you will see a setting for "BACK". Click on that.

Close the app.

You should be good to go with a working back button on the Rii.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
        sweetnonso You need a keyboard remapper that works without root. This one, for example:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

It's called Multilanguage Keyboard Remapper or MKR, and it's free to download from the regular Play Store.

1. Install app.

2. Don't open it yet (from Sideload Launcher). Instead:

- go to Device Preferences/Keyboard/Manage Keyboards and enable MKR
        -back out to Keyboard and change your Current Keyboard from Gboard to MKR
        - now go to Sideload Launcher and open MKR

3. Remap your BACK key thus:

- click on Add Remapping at the bottom
        -press the BACK key on your Rii. A keycode will be registered on-screen
        -click on this keycode, it will open up some keypress options: scroll all the way down to PHONE where you will see a setting for "BACK". Click on that.

Close the app.

You should be good to go with a working back button on the Rii.
        Thank you very much indeed, it worked a peach!
        ...a feedback on Netflix, mine is showing 3840?2160 on Test Patterns(KM3)

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Glad I could help.

Netflix UHD huh? Top tier result. You're off to the races with this box now.

Comment

...both the Wi-Fi and Ethernet on this box is very temperamental, anyone experience that yet?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Glad I could help.

Netflix UHD huh? Top tier result. You're off to the races with this box now.

I am indeed. Just playing with it at the minute, figuring things out.

Comment

Hello sweetnonso ... I was gonna ask you something...Does the box you are using is the original KM3 or the old KM9 on KM3 software discarded?

Comment

Originally posted by exotic34 View Post

Hello sweetnonso ... I was gonna ask you something...Does the box you are using is the original KM3 or the old KM9 on KM3 software discarded?

The original KM3

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Thank you very much indeed, it worked a peach!
                    ...a feedback on Netflix, mine is showing 3840?2160 on Test Patterns(KM3)
                    Would be awesome if you can show us some videos on youtube =)

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

Would be awesome if you can show us some videos on youtube =)
                      I will try to upload a picture here when time permits, hopefully later today.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

I will try to upload a picture here when time permits, hopefully later today.
                        Awesome dude. No pressure dude just donit on you free time. I?m excited and I?ll be waiting for it. By the way are you using the netflix that was posted here?

Comment

rayshan - the links will be up for a few hours, so get these while you can. Install and open the fix first, then install the modded ATV app. BTW, with the right app, Amazon Prime runs in full HD (1080p) and with all controls.

https://mega.nz/#!of5QWaxD!0h4ktQ81I...BqmmIze3mzWBRk

https://mega.nz/#!RfoQSCQS!XgRimd_bz...mrnLiKZ4bNPNUI

I'm getting "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." for both of those links. Is it possible to repost?

Comment

cnuttin - check your inbox.

In future, since I've now shared the files with quite a number of people, it should be possible for you to pass them to newcomers (discreetly) without my having to repost them all the time. If you're looking for these files, try contacting one of the previous recipients in this thread.

BTW:

Antoyax
                            sweetnonso

Broadcasting this successful fix on YouTube or anywhere public is the surest way to get our devices blacklisted. Remember what happened to the earlier Mecool boxes...
                            Last edited by Zahir; 05-04-2019, 12:08.

Comment

Hi zahir

Mind to share both file to my inbox.. Unable to download due to expire link. Tq..

Comment

chainsmoker OK, one last time from me: check your inbox. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X