MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh... Damned.. Checked in too late

Anyone care to share those 2 files Bro Zahir shared earlier?

Thanks

Comment

Hideiyoshi - your inbox too, since I'm still online!

Comment

Hello, regards, someone please share the Netflix files, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

Awesome dude. No pressure dude just donit on you free time. I?m excited and I?ll be waiting for it. By the way are you using the netflix that was posted here?
          Yes, it is.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I want to help sharing the files. Just inbox me with your email guys and I'll send you the link =)

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
              I want to help sharing the files. Just inbox me with your email guys and I'll send you the link =)
              thank you very much, I installed it, it works perfect in 4k
              Last edited by Albercri; 05-04-2019, 16:45.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Yes, it is.
                How come you're the only one getting 4K? Some doesn't even reach 1080p. Anybody care to explain why this is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                  cnuttin - check your inbox.

In future, since I've now shared the files with quite a number of people, it should be possible for you to pass them to newcomers (discreetly) without my having to repost them all the time. If you're looking for these files, try contacting one of the previous recipients in this thread.

BTW:

Antoyax
                  sweetnonso

Broadcasting this successful fix on YouTube or anywhere public is the surest way to get our devices blacklisted. Remember what happened to the earlier Mecool boxes...
                  Got it bro thanks for the reminders.

Comment

There may be some confusion about what this fix does. First, I can only vouch for success on a KM3. It might work on other boxes with Widevine L1 DRM, but I haven't tested it on such. Second, if your Netflix plan includes 4k, you'll get 4k. If it stops at 1080p, you'll get 1080p. And if it doesn't include HD at all, you won't get it..

The fix isn't a hack to get what you're not paying for. Its function is to circumvent an arbitrary proprietary restriction that limits which devices we can use to get what we're paying for.
                    Last edited by Zahir; 05-04-2019, 18:15.

Comment

There may be some confusion about what this fix does. First, I can only vouch for success on a KM3. Second, if your Netflix plan includes 4k, you'll get 4k. If it stops at 1080p, you'll get 1080p. And if it doesn't include HD at all, you won't get it..

The fix isn't a hack to get what you're not paying for. It's function is to circumvent a selfish proprietary restriction that limits which devices we can use to get what we're paying for.

Ok I got it now. What I thought was even if I paid with a 4K bundle, we will get random results with this fix. Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

Just got the box today and have got prime and Netflix running sweet. The only thing is that the box keeps losing ethernet connection. Is this a common thing

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

exotic34 Did you open the fix file first? It's not enough to merely install it. It has to run once to do its magic. Go to Settings/Apps and open the small file with the Red N label. Then run the app with the white label from your home screen.

This should work on any ATV box with Widevine L1 DRM, but I haven't tried other boxes so far.

I tested these files on my Mecool KM9 running both the KM3 and KM9 Pro firmware, neither would work. I also tested on my Mecool KM8 (Google Certified with Widevine Level 1), and it would not work on that device either. I have not tested on my other boxes with Widevine level 1.
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

cnuttin - check your inbox.

In future, since I've now shared the files with quite a number of people, it should be possible for you to pass them to newcomers (discreetly) without my having to repost them all the time. If you're looking for these files, try contacting one of the previous recipients in this thread.

BTW:

Antoyax
                            sweetnonso

Broadcasting this successful fix on YouTube or anywhere public is the surest way to get our devices blacklisted. Remember what happened to the earlier Mecool boxes...
                            Thank you, but i'm still getting the same error. Is there somewhere else we can upload them so they don't keep getting taken down?

Comment

cnuttin - new links in your inbox.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the files Netflix, tried it on MECOOL KM8 Google Certified and does not work.
                                Last edited by cleval; 05-05-2019, 03:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X