No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zahir thanks for sharing the files. I have tried it on mecool m8s Pro L running on stock firmware which was last updated Aug 3rd.

It does not work on this box. So I'm back to using the netflix version 6.7 with the big red N
    Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 05-05-2019, 04:22.

Comment

Chromecast won?t work with this device right? How about those cast apps do they work?

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
        Chromecast won?t work with this device right? How about those cast apps do they work?
        Chromecast is working for me, at least the DSTV NOW(Streaming App) that I tried, worked.

Comment

Originally posted by rustyburnsfc View Post
          Just got the box today and have got prime and Netflix running sweet. The only thing is that the box keeps losing ethernet connection. Is this a common thing

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
          The Ethernet and indeed the Wi-Fi is very temperamental, hopefully a software update in the near future will fix it.

Comment

Zahir can i get the new links too.Thank you.

Comment

zogg - In your inbox..(sigh)

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                zogg - In your inbox..(sigh)

Enjoy.
                Thank you Zahir will try on my KM9

Comment

Hmm...other KM9'ers say it doesn't work on that box.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                    chainsmoker OK, one last time from me: check your inbox. Enjoy.
                    Tq zahir.. After installed n run both files.. Im running netflix on fullhd now.. Mine is KM3.. Kudoss.. Btw can we customize Netflix fav features on homescreen?

Comment

chainsmoker - glad it worked out for you. Seems clear that this fix is for the KM3 and none of the other Mecools.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsmoker View Post

Tq zahir.. After installed n run both files.. Im running netflix on fullhd now.. Mine is KM3.. Kudoss.. Btw can we customize Netflix fav features on homescreen?
                        Bro

You mean 4k or just 1080?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Bro

You mean 4k or just 1080?

Thanks
                          On the KM3 box, if you have a 4k Netflix account, you will get 4k on this box. If your account is only HD account, then you will only get 1080p. Hope this answers your question.

Comment

So Netflix 4K is running on this box?
                            is this box the recommended from all 905x2 cpu?

Comment

My Netflix has stopped working, showing that same error message. Anyone having thesame issue?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

On the KM3 box, if you have a 4k Netflix account, you will get 4k on this box. If your account is only HD account, then you will only get 1080p. Hope this answers your question.
                                Previously when the M8S Pro L was able to play Netflix, it could only handle up to 1080 despite having 4k account or TV. This is why I asked what I asked

Comment

Working...
                                X