No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetnonso - no issues at my end. All still good. Try reinstalling. Did you disable auto-update in your Play Store? If not, maybe the app got updated to a later (non-working) version.
    Hideiyoshi - yes, I see why you asked. Users with 4k accounts (I don't have one) have reported obtaining 4k so I assume the situation here is different.

Comment

Originally posted by zogg View Post
      Zahir can i get the new links too.Thank you.
      Zahir me too
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by joepc View Post

Zahir me too
        Thanks
        Check your inbox............. Zahir, I gave you a break....
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

clarkss12 - ha! Thank you, dear Clarky, I'm wearing my fingers out as a parts supplier...

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
            clarkss12 - ha! Thank you, dear Clarky, I'm wearing my fingers out as a parts supplier...
            Haha
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Some thoughts about the fix we're using.

1. It "whitelists" our KM3s by spoofing a Firestick, a Netflix-certified device. That's the function of the fix file.

2. The spoof persists and survives reboots (to my surprise) even though our boxes are not rooted and thus will not permit permanent changes to system. (Of course, if we had root, Netflix wouldn't run at all, but that's a different kettle of fish).

3. It would not surprise me if, from time to time, something else running on our boxes breaks the spoof, which after all is not engraved in stone, so to speak. We'd then lose HD and get error messages.

4. The solution would be to start over: uninstalling and reinstalling the two files should restore the spoof.

Given how aggressively Netflix patrols its service, the day may come when the fix just stops working. But for now, it seems to be holding up, even if a reinstall is occasionally necessary.

Last edited by Zahir; 05-06-2019, 16:19.

Comment

Some thoughts about the fix we're using.

1. It "whitelists" our KM3s by spoofing a Firestick, a Netflix-certified device. That's the function of the fix file.

2. The spoof persists and survives reboots (to my surprise) even though our boxes are not rooted and thus will not permit permanent changes to system. (Of course, if we had root, Netflix wouldn't run at all, but that's a different kettle of fish).

3. It would not surprise me if, from time to time, something else running on our boxes breaks the spoof, which after all is not engraved in stone, so to speak. We'd then lose HD and get error messages.

4. The solution would be to start over: uninstalling and reinstalling the two files should restore the spoof.

Given how aggressively Netflix patrols its service, the day may come when the fix just stops working. But for now, it seems to be holding up, even if a reinstall is occasionally necessary.

I have done all that, delete, reboot, reinstall, disabled Google play auto update , yet still getting that error message. Am stumped .

Comment

sweetnonso Yes, I would be too.

All still good at my end, so either what's happened to you is coming here sooner or later - or it's something specific to your set-up.

1. What exactly happened when it first failed? Did you find yourself looking at the sign-up screen once more? And then when you logged in again, did you get a message that your account wasn't available on your device? This happened to me once, and uninstalling/reinstalling/and rebooting did the trick for me.

2. Has this happened to other users? Some reports would help.

Comment

sweetnonso Yes, I would be too.
                    All still good at my end, so either what's happened to you is coming here sooner or later - or it's something specific to your set-up.
                    1. What exactly happened when it first failed? Did you find yourself looking at the sign-up screen once more? And then when you logged in again, did you get a message that your account wasn't available on your device? This happened to me once, and uninstalling/reinstalling/and rebooting did the trick for me.
                    2. Has this happened to other users? Some reports would help.
                    Yes exactly as u described in (1), the only difference is that it didn't work in my case.

Comment

Well, if it worked for me in an identical situation, then the answer seems to lie there. Try again. Remove both apps. Reboot. Reinstall both apps. Open/Run the fix file. Then open/log in from the ATV app (White).

Also try logging into your account from another device and then going back.

Comment

Well, if it worked for me in an identical situation, then the answer seems to lie there. Try again. Remove both apps. Reboot. Reinstall both apps. Open/Run the fix file. Then open/log in from the ATV app (White).

Also try logging into your account from another device and then going back.
                        I have done it again, and again, again , still no joy. Maybe my location might have something to do with it, I am in the UK.

Comment

I get your frustration. Maddening! I doubt location is a variable here. You had it working fine across the pond until this happened.

I'm going to run through a list of things I'd try. Doesn't mean you'd do them!

1. Reboot your router. It may not be recognizing the spoof any longer.

2. Did you install anything recently? Consider uninstalling recent apps or -

2. More drastically - a factory reset. You'd lose all your settings and apps/tweaks but you'd start with a clean slate.

Comment

Sorry for my poor english, i'm french
                            hello just to tell you that it works fine on a km3. at first I had the same problem. after having everything disintalled and reinstalled the 2 apk, restarted the box and it works perfectly. thank you so much (Google translate)

Envoy? de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Teki merci de m'avoir tenu au courant. Bonne chance!

sweetnonso - some encouragement from France here..

Comment

I accidentally enabled "dolbyvision" to see if my tv had it... It does not, but now its stuck with no video, it didn't do the usual 30 second revert back most devices do when selecting a video setting. I've tried rebooting, holding the reset button, powering on with the reset button, still no picture. any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X