Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Sorry but nobody answered my question :

Is there somebody here who successfully used the adb commands after the OTA update ? :
    adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015
    adb sys.display-size 3840x2160

And after that is the Netflix Android TV (Tork34 version) still working in 4K ?

Because I read the last apk Zahir posted requires an air mouse and is only HD.

Thanks.

Comment

Dicentim i did not try the method you mentioned cos am noob at this...

Comment

Ok, the attached version works on mecool m8s Pro L in HD pairing with wireless mouse
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Interesting. I'll google and compare.

Hmm..the version I found online runs on the KM3 but only in SD.

Last edited by Zahir; 09-01-2019, 20:28.

Comment

Looks like you're going to dodge the bullet. Remember to face into the wind. Better to see it coming, then get blindsided thoughts are with you!
            Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

ClarkKent - thanks indeed for the good wishes. As Dorian pounds the Bahamas, we're monitoring when exactly the storm turns north. That will crucially determine the impacts on Florida. At this time, on the First Coast, we expect him to arrive offshore as a CAT 3 late Tuesday-early Wednesday.

Comment

Let us hope so. Potentially looking at a lot of flooding? Still so much better than a CAT5 bullseye!

Comment

St. Augustine (like Charleston) floods at the least provocation, and there'll be plenty of the latter in the next four. Still, as you say, not a CAT 5 on land - at the time of writing, that is...

In the meantime,

Comment

Sorry about that, it's instinctual. Somebody should take this stuff down it's irrelevant here. LOL
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	meme-hurricanetargets.jpg
Views:	1245
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	782731Click image for larger version

Name:	meme-listhurricane.jpg
Views:	1259
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	782732Click image for larger version

Name:	meme-hurricanesign.jpg
Views:	1231
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	782733

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                      Interesting. I'll google and compare.

Hmm..the version I found online runs on the KM3 but only in SD.
                      It may have been modded further cos i got it from filelinked group (70875750 pin 9449)

Comment

Originally posted by mickr View Post
                        The Ethernet connection drops when using NordVPN. VPN says connected then got notification says the Ethernet is not connected... anyone know a work around?

I got this box couple of weeks now, everything else (with some hacks) seems work OK. I'm connecting it with ethernet cable, today the first time try VPN to watch some youtube video that is only available in Europe and found out that the VPN won't work with Ethernet connection.

Change to WiFI, the same VPN works just fine.
                        I have the same problem! I even tried with different VPN's (IPVanish, ExpressVPN, etc.. ) without success.. Any solutions / ideas??

Comment

Originally posted by Prh8700 View Post

I have the same problem! I even tried with different VPN's (IPVanish, ExpressVPN, etc.. ) without success.. Any solutions / ideas??
                          In network setting, choose dhcp and try out

Comment

Big thanks to Zahir for providing these two Netflix apk's for Android TV. I was able to install and run Netflix in fantastic quality, 1080 at least I'm sure, on my new KM9 Pro classic.

This has been working smoothly for the last few days, many thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

KingEB glad they work for you. You can check your video quality by running a Netflix program called Test Patterns.
                              +
                              Last edited by Zahir; 09-11-2019, 23:49.

Comment

Hello everyone after a few months I had a problem with my mecool km3 it was damaged on arrival, now I got a new one from another website and its working great.. but I need Root rights to operate some applications that I need .. so I wonder if someone has any information about a method to get ROOT on this mecool km3 android box 9.0 or if there is anyone that already made a custom firmware for this device ?

Comment

Working...
                                X