MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
    Hideiyoshi - the second apk is a leanback shortcut, like those you can make yourself with TVApp Repo.

My modded mobile apk does register and respond to remote button presses, but not consistently or always with clear feedback. It's best used with an air mouse

Basically, they took my mod, added a shortcut and "YouTubed" it as something wonderful they've done themselves...
    This I can agree with you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0FC13637-6739-43DB-9890-B0229983A45A.jpeg
Views:	1639
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	784039
      Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

What version of Netflix is running right now after you installed using the youtube method?

Name:	8B00B3F8-2BCC-4CCC-9806-31901EB109EC.jpeg
Views:	1756
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	784038

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Name:	0FC13637-6739-43DB-9890-B0229983A45A.jpeg
Views:	1639
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	784039

Name:	8B00B3F8-2BCC-4CCC-9806-31901EB109EC.jpeg
Views:	1756
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	784038
        Thanks. I guess I can say it?s the same as mine right now and credit to Zahir.

Comment

Thanks. I guess I can say it?s the same as mine right now and credit to Zahir.
          The one provided by Bro Zahir was better I think. This one will start off in 480p then gradually into 1080p in approx 25 sec while Zahir version was immediate into 1080p

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

The one provided by Bro Zahir was better I think. This one will start off in 480p then gradually into 1080p in approx 25 sec while Zahir version was immediate into 1080p
            I think it depends on your internet connection. If your internet is fast enough, you?ll not notice the 480p-1080p gradual improvement. I?m using Zahir?s and it starts a little blurry for few seconds then boom, full hd.

Comment

Anyone ever tried it on the first Classic Km9???

Comment

Does wifi 2.4ghz works normal on mecool km3 or there are problems like on km9 and other devices? I want to use mobile lte internet for wifi connection and is only 2.4ghz. Will km3 load movies in hd or full hd normal on lte speed?

Comment

Hi,
                  After the installation of the app "OnScreenClock" (app that displays the time on a corner of the screen available from Play Store) the front led of my Mecool km3 is continuously blinking in green. Amongst the different possible colours, the green one is not documented. Do you known its meaning?
                  Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by satbox View Post
                    Hi,
                    After the installation of the app "OnScreenClock" (app that displays the time on a corner of the screen available from Play Store) the front led of my Mecool km3 is continuously blinking in green. Amongst the different possible colours, the green one is not documented. Do you known its meaning?
                    Thank you!
                    My KM9 Pro does that when I have anything that can draw over other apps which is what I'm guessing your clock is doing.
                    ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Dying_Snail View Post

My KM9 Pro does that when I have anything that can draw over other apps which is what I'm guessing your clock is doing.
                      ​​​​
                      Yes you are right. Thank you!

Comment

Its possible to replace android tv os with stock android on mecool km3?

I want to use one app that it work before but now it says that app is not supported on my device. On stock android works but on android tv os no more. Its possibld to crack app somehow?

Comment

patch with usb burning tools and let's go netflix ATV ;-)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post
                            patch with usb burning tools and let's go netflix ATV ;-)
                            What is this and how to do this? Is there a guide?

Comment

What is this and how to do this? Is there a guide?
                              you need to install usb amlogic burning tool ,replace license folder in c:/programx86/amlogic/usb burning tool
                              and you launch the program ,file import wv-key.img ,check widevine keybox , and check whether overwrite key and start ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

you need to install usb amlogic burning tool ,replace license folder in c:/programx86/amlogic/usb burning tool
                                and you launch the program ,file import wv-key.img ,check widevine keybox , and check whether overwrite key and start ;-)
                                Thanks. What are we getting with this? I’m kinda hesitant doing something with the widevine license.

Comment

Working...
                                X