Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dicentim View Post
    Hi again,
    I tried to use USB burning tool but my KM3 is not recognized at all by my PC (W10 64 bits), I use good quality Ugreen cables (I have a 2.0 and 3.0), I installed the Amlogic drivers but nothing.
    I tried on every USB port....
    I can't even hear the windows sound when I plug the TV box to the PC. Of course I turned on USB debug mode.

Someone please help me ? Thanks.
    Mine too.. you must do https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...180#post781180 and connect.. its works

Comment

Hi, thanks for your answer Atlas_co ,
      I don't know if you saw my second message above the first with my issue connecting to USB Burning tool, cause I solved it by pushing with a toothpick an hidden button at the bottom of the AV port. Now I'm stuck with another problem : DiskInitial error when trying to flash b2oba17 's keys.
      Was you message only to help connecting or it was also to solve the DiskInitial issue ?
      Thanks. Have a nice day and sorry for my poor english, it's not my birth language.
      Last edited by Dicentim; 11-09-2019, 07:29.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your answer Atlas_co ,
        I don't know if you saw my second message above the first with my issue connecting to USB Burning tool, cause I solved it by pushing with a toothpick an hidden button at the bottom of the AV port. Now I'm stuck with another problem : DiskInitial error when trying to flash b2oba17 's keys.
        Was you message only to help connecting or it was also to solve the DiskInitial issue ?
        Thanks. Have a nice day and sorry for my poor english, it's not my birth language.
        The same thing happens to me ... I can't install the original firm ... but yes other ones ... I think the firm is protected it doesn't detect it as km3 ... I installed a modified one for km9 and the L1 ... but I want to install the original. If you get it, comment on it ... I will do the same ... English is not my language ... I am Spanish

Comment

Comment

Atlas_co : I can tell you this firmware is 100% working with my KM3 :
            https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...m3-tv-box.html
            Just copy it to an USB stick, use update app, chose "manual" and here you go with a factory box!

Comment

Atlas_co : I can tell you this firmware is 100% working with my KM3 :
              https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...m3-tv-box.html
              Just copy it to an USB stick, use update app, chose "manual" and here you go with a factory box!
              I tried it.. and didn't work.. in recovery says error This firmware is for km3 no u211

Comment

OK I'm afraid you modified the recovery.
                Did you try Magendanz's ROM (page 4 of this topic) I could install it too using USB Burning tool.

Comment

OK I'm afraid you modified the recovery.
                  Did you try Magendanz's ROM (page 4 of this topic) I could install it too using USB Burning tool.
                  I also tried .. this is the result
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The brick occurred by installing magisk. . I have a backup of twrp but I can't install it because the partitions don't appear (and if they are there)

Comment

Sorry my poor knowledges won't help you for that issue. Hope someone will help you.
                      At least we know we can't root the box easily with Magisk.

Comment

Exactly the same thing happened to me, I could only install the modified room of km9 but it does not go well it reboots alone and hangs up and the official room of km3 does not let me install it either with usb burning tool or micro sd. After trying and trying many methods and rooms I decided to buy another new km3 and I will not modify anything again and leave it as it comes from the factory. Also the broken one I have saved in case someone gets a method to recover it to the original state ... Greetings!

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post

The same thing happens to me ... I can't install the original firm ... but yes other ones ... I think the firm is protected it doesn't detect it as km3 ... I installed a modified one for km9 and the L1 ... but I want to install the original. If you get it, comment on it ... I will do the same ... English is not my language ... I am Spanish

Comment

And when I check it hangs .... before flashing to 8.1 android this was not observed. And returning the prefix to 9 android does not work, not a single one !!! the firmware is not accepted 3% and the error has been ... already a week .... I am looking for a backup I tried all the methods. I would have stayed on 8.1, but DEPENDING is such a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post
                            The brick occurred by installing magisk. . I have a backup of twrp but I can't install it because the partitions don't appear (and if they are there)
                            You can upload backup of twrp files or drop [email protected] in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by ntv- View Post

You can upload backup of twrp files or drop [email protected] in the mail
                              what error displays?

Comment

On the screen, the inscription Mekol does not respond. I tried to flash usb_Burning tool the process stops at 3% !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X