MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

Thank you very much for your confirmation. I have a question though, can we go back to our original rom without losing widevine certification?
    yes

Comment

Zahir Can you share Netflix's apps Yabilo+Deal Labs? The links of Mega is broken. Please Please.

Or can someone share it ????

Comment

diegori466 - here you go:

1. https://mega.nz/#!hC5EmKaI!0h4ktQ81I...BqmmIze3mzWBRk

2. https://mega.nz/#!oHJTEKjZ!XgRimd_bz...mrnLiKZ4bNPNUI

Will leave this up for 2 days.
        Last edited by Zahir; 01-13-2020, 19:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Dicentim View Post
          Thanks, now it works. This box with your Netflix patch and B2oba17's ROM is OK, except voice remote control.
          Is the dual band wifi working for the rooted km9pro firmware for the KM3? 5ghz band for wifi is very important for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

Is the dual band wifi working for the rooted km9pro firmware for the KM3? 5ghz band for wifi is very important for me.
            All work ,just control vocal work only with android tv remote app not with remote

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

All work ,just control vocal work only with android tv remote app not with remote
              I might root my KM3 in one of these days! Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Konrad View Post

U mnie dzia?a bez problemu
                Sorry but I only speak french or english...

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                  Hi Zahir Still broken link
                  Last edited by asegura074; 01-13-2020, 17:00.

Comment

Hi I have a km9 pro, Can I put km3 firmware on km9pro?

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk

Comment

asegura074 try those links in my original post (no.885) again. They should be working now. Let me know.

Comment

asegura074 try those links in my original post (no.885) again. They should be working now. Let me know.
                        Zahir i did tried the original post also is down

Comment

asegura074 - sorry, the post number with the fixed links is#528, about 8 posts earlier than this one. Those links are tested and working.

Comment

asegura074 - sorry, the post number with the fixed links is#528, about 8 posts earlier than this one. Those links are tested and working.
                            Thanks Zahir

Comment

Hi,
                              thanks for all the useful posts in this thread!
                              Recently I flashed the rooted ROM provided in post #463 and first it seemed to work fine.
                              But while setting up the box I noticed that the stock remote isn't working well anymore. Not all button presses are recognized, which is really annoying, especially when browsing big lists or using the virtual keyboard. I didn't have this issue on stock firmware but I noticed similar behavior on CoreELEC and that's why I'm not using it anymore.

Did anyone else notice this and is there already a solution/workaround?
                              I heard that bluetooth voice control isn't working on the rooted ROM, but that doesn't matter for me, all I want is snappy remote control.

Update: Re-pairing the remote solved the issue. Should've tried that earlier.
                              Last edited by randomt4sk; 01-30-2020, 20:31.

Comment

Hey geveryone,
                                I am having two minor issues, just wondering if there is a workaround for them..
                                On this box, is it possible to install browser while AndroidTV firmware is installed? - A guy I know is adamant that he had installed a browser on it, but he says it may have been before an update.
                                I tried a few things last night and while it goes through the motions, it says somethng like "not installed" at the end.

Quicksupport or Anydesk.
                                I have bought this box for my mother, and she hasn't got used to switching VPN on and off, so when she wants to watch something on UK's iPlayer I login and point (using the blue hand) to her what to click, which isn't the most dificult, but when she wants to update something it can be a pain.
                                Is there any update that I haven't seen or a workaround for either or any remote support app on AndroidTV firmware to allow me to remotely control the box. I saw that there was for 8.0 or maybe earlier, so maybe there is an update coming from them..

As i said, both issues are minor and not important, but if anyone knows of a way to do either, I would be grateful if they could post it.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X