MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Can you post the links for the zahir mod about netflix...
    Thx

Comment

Mega links for twrp and vbmeta are giving error while downloading.Can you please post links again.

Comment

Post 692 by b2oba17

https://mega.nz/file/iZ8VUawL#pYDFSQ...GzN7iMVsY%20rI

https://mega.nz/file/rAtlhKoL#8qe6aK...Jz1Fx5bnq%2044

Comment

Thanks for the links

Comment

The Zahir mod is allways OK !!!!
            Thx Zahir I have Netflix FullHD !!!!

Comment

devin Enjoy..

Comment

In kodi, I have my bluetooth keyboard set up to do a couple of simple tasks with F1 and F2. These seem to be overridden by something in Android TV and launch youtube for F1 and something else I likely don't have installed for F2. I've been poking around and can't find where the system configures the F1 and F2. Does anyone know?

Comment

Hello,

Any idea why the OTA update doesn't work, that was one USP that made me buy it and now seeing that OTA says no update available but the mecool website has the android 10 zip file and needs to be installed manually

Comment

my prime video has lost its sound. any idea why? Youtube and netflix 3.7 version are working fine without any issues

Comment

Zahir

Hi Zahir,

I have installed your mobile app and its working. But when i am playing content, it is showing NETFLIX ERROR TVQ-ST-142

Can you please tell me how to fix it? Btw, inbuilt mouse pointer works well in the app you have given.
                      Thanks in advance!

Comment

Not sure what that's about. I just checked the app on my KM3 and everything works fine.

That error usually points to something stored on your device. First, try clearing the app's cache and data in settings, and re-starting it. You'll need to sign in again. Alternatively, uninstall and reinstall the app. Second, if the error persists, try rebooting both your box and your router.

Comment

Zahir Hi Zahir,

I've tried all but it is still not working and showing the same error. Just below the error it is showing that HTML5 and Microsoft Silverlight needs to install.

Could you please resend me the apk file?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Check your inbox. Those error messages are crazy..you're on Android, not Windows...

BTW, have you run DRMInfo to make sure your box has Widevine L1?

Last edited by Zahir; 09-12-2020, 20:06.

Comment

Zahir
                              HI Zahir,

Yes, these errors are showing in Mecool KM9 pro Android box with android pie. I just checked the DRM info and its Widevine L1 certified device.

I'll try to use another apk which you inbox me and update you. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by raj601 View Post
                                Zahir
                                HI Zahir,

Yes, these errors are showing in Mecool KM9 pro Android box with android pie. I just checked the DRM info and its Widevine L1 certified device.

I'll try to use another apk which you inbox me and update you. Thanks for your help!
                                Hi, I recommend visit my post in km9 pro classic about how to install netflix atv version full hd.

Thanks obviously to b2oba17

Comment

Working...
                                X