Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post

Toma una foto y graba tu tv box pienso que es otro modelo
    aqui esta el video https://youtu.be/er5rI6O4IQc ojala te sirva para identificar el tvbox pero yo compre un mecool km3 4G de ram con 64G de rom gracias

Comment

Originally posted by teksuox View Post

aqui esta el video https://youtu.be/er5rI6O4IQc ojala te sirva para identificar el tvbox pero yo compre un mecool km3 4G de ram con 64G de rom gracias
      I think your device is not KM3
      Probably km9 pro classic

Comment

Puedes tomar foto a tu tv box y si es posible una foto interna del dispositivo

Comment

Originally posted by takuma View Post

I think your device is not KM3
          Probably km9 pro classic
          no tendras el firmware para el km9 pro classic, gracias

Comment

no tendras el firmware para el km9 pro classic, gracias

Comment

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post

Puedes tomar foto a tu tv box y si es posible una foto interna del dispositivo
              por mientras no puedo estoy peleando con aliexpress para que me de vuelvan el dinero

Comment

Hi
                Is there someone who was able to rooting this device? "Mecool KM3"
                I tried several programs more than once, but it always failed

Comment

Hi
                  Is there someone who was able to rooting this device? "Mecool KM3"
                  I tried several programs more than once, but it always failed
                  U may try search on 4pda. They have lots of firmware for our mecool. Just search km3 4pda on google.

Comment

Originally posted by ams-Earthly View Post

U may try search on 4pda. They have lots of firmware for our mecool. Just search km3 4pda on google.
                    There is a topic in the on 4pda forum. I think this is the correct way to rooting the device, but unfortunately the links do not work

Comment

There is a topic in the on 4pda forum. I think this is the correct way to rooting the device, but unfortunately the links do not work
                      Do you mean this one?

The link works, you have to read the instruction (translate) because board version compatibility. Make sure u know what your device specs first.

Comment

Do you mean this one?

The link works, you have to read the instruction (translate) because board version compatibility. Make sure u know what your device specs first.
                        I do not mean this https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...post&p=1011220 32
                        a file adb9.7z

Comment

soft.zip

after flashing root firmware from the link i gave, in UBT(the flashing tool) click stop and dont remove cable or close UBT yet, run unlock_bl.cmd until the command finish, just ignore the error displayed on cmd, then remove the cable and boot the device.

Comment

soft.zip

after flashing root firmware from the link i gave, in UBT(the flashing tool) click stop and dont remove cable or close UBT yet, run unlock_bl.cmd until the command finish, just ignore the error displayed on cmd, then remove the cable and boot the device.
                            Yes, my friend, this method is on the forum, but it does not work for rooting the device
                            In any case, I updated the device with the ROM KM3_DDR4x_ROOT
                            And the device is rooted

Comment

Yes, my friend, this method is on the forum, but it does not work for rooting the device
                              In any case, I updated the device with the ROM KM3_DDR4x_ROOT
                              And the device is rooted
                              Glad u managed to flash the rooted firmware. Does it preserve ur widevine L1, is it preloaded with russian app in any case?

Comment

Glad u managed to flash the rooted firmware. Does it preserve ur widevine L1, is it preloaded with russian app in any case?
                                After updating it, the device name became km9 pro
                                I lost Security Level L1 previously and even after this update it remained unchanged l3

Comment

Working...
                                X