MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inamie View Post
    So sad KM3 user still stuck with Ninja v2 SD quality..
    May try below but paired with a mouse and in HD max resolution only.. Works on KM9 Pro & KM3

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

May try below but paired with a mouse and in HD max resolution only.. Works on KM9 Pro & KM3

Not interested in Mobile version. Now using v8 mod on KM9pro, remote friendly. Km3 put aside because of incompatible issues.

Comment

Not interested in Mobile version. Now using v8 mod on KM9pro, remote friendly. Km3 put aside because of incompatible issues.
        Yup have moved to v8 version too

Comment

Hi friends, which is better resolution screen to my mecool km3? I put on 1080p24hz. It only works fine in this option. And auto switch to best resolution is off. My tv is 4k, but only works in it.

Comment

Hi friends, somebody can tell me how access to multitasking. I try some keys combination, but they don't run. I know km3 at android 10 this one is impossible, but I have android 9. I hope your help. Thanks

Comment

Have you found the compatible apk for Netflix which is remote friendly?

Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working! Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future. [/SIZE] Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN...

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post
                Android 10 (ROOTED) FOR MECOOL KM9 PRO OR KM3 WITH OR WITHOUT NEW GOOGLE LAUNCHER

TUTORIAL IN ADB RAR FILE
                https://mega.nz/file/OJlglaiZ#6_rx9K...5tEpoT5cKktbD8

If you want pay me a beer
                https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted...=U8RUZ4Q7H6J5U

ENJOY
                Hi. I'm French so I didn't understand everything but the links is dead (ROM + Tutorial).
                Can anyone update them ?
                Thanks
                Last edited by Seb007cbien; 03-23-2022, 17:15.

Comment

Hello.

I'll share my (resolved) experience with you in case anyone has the same problem. I'm French so sorry if it's not clear.

My KM3, once disassembled was in fact a KM9 X2 LPDDR4X V3.1 as described in the Russian forum 4pda : https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?show...#entry95014426 (besides I spent a crazy time translating pages and understanding them!).

I could only install the ROM of this version because the one from your forum does not work on my KM3, impossible to install it with UBT.

So as a reminder the CMD commands are :
                  update bulkcmd fastboot
                  fastboot devices
                  fastboot flashing unlock
                  fastboot flashing unlock_critical
                  fastboot oem reset

If the 2nd following command is not recognized =

- Unplug KM3

- Manually download the ADB drivers that match better, via this link:

- Unzip in a folder

- Read the Readme.txt file carefully!
                  (It consists of restarting in special boot mode of Win 10 with SHIFT key pressed + restart: a menu will appear, choose the final option F7
                  = unsigned driver installation mode!)

- Reconnect the KM3 in USB in recovery mode

- Restart the 1st CMD command:
                  update bulkcmd fastboot

- Once MK3 is automatically disconnected, go to "Devices and Printers" and locate the "USB Download Gadget" hardware,

- Update the drivers by manually pointing to the downloaded folder "USB_Driver" because this is where it crashes from the beginning.

I realized this by checking all the steps very precisely.
                  Be sure that all drivers install !

- Disconnect and reconnect the KM3 in USB recovery, and start again, in order, the CMD commands:
                  update bulkcmd fastboot
                  fastboot devices
                  fastboot flashing unlock
                  fastboot flashing unlock_critical
                  fastboot oem reset

And now, normally all the steps are done.
                  After 5 hours of struggling to understand I managed to find this solution!
                  Thanks

Comment

I need help with my box. I have "Mecool km9 pro" 2/16Gb android box with ir remote. This is the only remote controller I have. I do not have bluetooth remote. I never have. When I flash Rom for my box,
                    from 4pda forum, after boot logo and android animation, next screen is for pairing bluetooth remote. On screen message is to press two buttons simultaniosly on my bluetooth remote to pairing remote and box. Since I do not have
                    such a remote, this is step I can not pass. Is there solution for my problem, or is there another rom compatible with My box and My IR remote controller. Someone mention to pair my android phone as remote,
                    which I tried without success. Maybe someone have working rom for my box Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20220815_160834.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	830426 Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20220815_160925.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	830427
                    Please advise
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post
                      Android 10 (ROOTED) FOR MECOOL KM9 PRO OR KM3 WITH OR WITHOUT NEW GOOGLE LAUNCHER

TUTORIAL IN ADB RAR FILE
                      https://mega.nz/file/OJlglaiZ#6_rx9K...5tEpoT5cKktbD8

If you want pay me a beer
                      https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted...=U8RUZ4Q7H6J5U

ENJOY
                      Good day my man. You have a working link for us? Its down . Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                      X