X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WiFi and Bluetooth won't turn on

Hi guys,

need your help please.

I just got an Android box, T95Q TV Box 4GB DDR4 + 64GB ROM however, it won't turn on the wifi.

I've tried to run an update and it says it is update. I also reset the network, rest the android to factory settings and wifi and bluetooth are still not working.

Cheers!

Originally posted by nexusray View Post
    Hi guys,

need your help please.

I just got an Android box, T95Q TV Box 4GB DDR4 + 64GB ROM however, it won't turn on the wifi.

I've tried to run an update and it says it is update. I also reset the network, rest the android to factory settings and wifi and bluetooth are still not working.

Cheers!
    Then you must ask Gearbest for a refund and buy a different model device since it's likely hardware damage.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Then you must ask Gearbest for a refund and buy a different model device since it's likely hardware damage.
      Thanks mo123 . that's what i thought. Also, when i check the hardware info in about Phone > status. Wifi is not giving out the mac address. Usually wifi mac address is available in about phone.

Comment

Hi ,

maybe they flashed a wrong Rom , but it looks like a HW thing , ask for refund is the best ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thanks gefattern.

Comment

Working...
          X