X96Max_V311:the latest firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I am new here. Few days ago I recieved the tv box x96 max. It is v311 4/32. I was looking for atv. I found mod by Xannytech. I cannot upload it because of error [0x10401001]Romcode/Bl2_Boot stage Error.
    So I uploaded latest firmware I found - X96 Max 4/32/64 V311 Android_P 9.0 20190722. Now I have problem with bluetooth. I recieve message that bluetooth app stopped working. In other app supporting bluetooh module shows that they cannot switch on this module. Ofcourse I cannot meake any connection via bluetooth. I tried to make factory reset, downgrade to android oreo but stiil same problem. Could someone help me?

EDIT:
    I did not found any working ATV firmware for my device, but seller send me the firmware that repairs bluetooth problem. Name is X96Max_v311RP_20190722 and can by found for example here -----> http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...90722.img/file
    Last edited by xernes; 09-17-2019, 20:24.

Comment

Do we have new firmware for 2/16 gb version that can be installed via SD card method (OTA update) ?

Thanks,
      Nik

Comment

Originally posted by xernes View Post
        Hello,
        I am new here. Few days ago I recieved the tv box x96 max. It is v311 4/32. I was looking for atv. I found mod by Xannytech. I cannot upload it because of error [0x10401001]Romcode/Bl2_Boot stage Error.
        So I uploaded latest firmware I found - X96 Max 4/32/64 V311 Android_P 9.0 20190722. Now I have problem with bluetooth. I recieve message that bluetooth app stopped working. In other app supporting bluetooh module shows that they cannot switch on this module. Ofcourse I cannot meake any connection via bluetooth. I tried to make factory reset, downgrade to android oreo but stiil same problem. Could someone help me?

EDIT:
        I did not found any working ATV firmware for my device, but seller send me the firmware that repairs bluetooth problem. Name is X96Max_v311RP_20190722 and can by found for example here -----> http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...90722.img/file
        That version still has the blue tooth problem...even the new update, the Sept. update has the blue tooth problem...don't make any since they can't check this shit before they send it out for release.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

That version still has the blue tooth problem...even the new update, the Sept. update has the blue tooth problem...don't make any since they can't check this shit before they send it out for release.
          Few days ago, I recieved the new firmware online. It works properly.

Comment

Few days ago, I recieved the new firmware online. It works properly.
            So your didn't say your blue tooth stopped working and you had to close the app?? And it won't go to sleep either.

Comment

So your didn't say your blue tooth stopped working and you had to close the app?? And it won't go to sleep either.
              I had that situation after manual update. Then I found that it is connectet with firmware v311. Mine firmware must be with letter P. I mentioned it in post #76. After update there is no more problem with bluetooth.

Comment

I had that situation after manual update. Then I found that it is connectet with firmware v311. Mine firmware must be with letter P. I mentioned it in post #76. After update there is no more problem with bluetooth.
                Whats your version firmware after online update? I online updated and I still have the problem with blue tooth.

Comment

Whats your version firmware after online update? I online updated and I still have the problem with blue tooth.
                  V311_R_P_20190926-1519

Comment

V311_R_P_20190926-1519
                    Mine is exactly the same, but when mine reboots I still get the blue tooth problem at startup. Both my boxes are 4g 64g

Comment

Mine is exactly the same, but when mine reboots I still get the blue tooth problem at startup. Both my boxes are 4g 64g
                      I have 4g/32

Comment

I have 4g/32
                        Guess thats why your is corrected and mine isn't....I got 4g 64g.

Comment

Can you try to leave the WiFi always on even if connected to Ethernet? Does this stops the Bluetooth problem?

Comment

I'm looking for X96MAX_V311R_P_20191223-1456 some download link?

Comment

Originally posted by majkool View Post
                              I'm looking for X96MAX_V311R_P_20191223-1456 some download link?
                              HTML Code:
                              https://mega.nz/#!YgVllS4A!TJf_gfknOUu9xExz_xwBPgStkAF6539G7lMwnCVQPzA
                              Try this one

Comment

Originally posted by salabala View Post

HTML Code:
                                https://mega.nz/#!YgVllS4A!TJf_gfknOUu9xExz_xwBPgStkAF6539G7lMwnCVQPzA
                                Try this one
                                You sure it's that what I need?
                                Would be nice to know it on 100% before flashing..

Comment

Working...
                                X