Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Q - LED Band

Hi guys/girls/others,

The T95Q has an LED band around the outside which is very nice to look at, but sometimes a bit annoying. Now, on one of my old boxes which also had an LED band (I think it was the T95Z), there was an app installed in the stock system to change the colour of the band or turn it off altogether - this has not been included with the T95Q - would it be possible for somebody to 'extract' it from the T95Z firmware so it can be installed on the T95Q, or does it not work like that?

Thanks
    Ben

Theese two devices has complety different mbo and other hardware, and app from T95Z will not work on T95Q

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kolinsb View Post
      Theese two devices has complety different mbo and other hardware, and app from T95Z will not work on T95Q

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
      Thanks for your response - I guess this makes sense. I do find it strange though that the app to change the colours was on one of their previous models, but not included in this one :/

Do you know of any way that the LED can be changed/turned off? I mean, its not a big deal, I guess I can just hide the box but it would be nice to be able to control it.

Comment

Originally posted by bendonahue View Post

Thanks for your response - I guess this makes sense. I do find it strange though that the app to change the colours was on one of their previous models, but not included in this one :/

Do you know of any way that the LED can be changed/turned off? I mean, its not a big deal, I guess I can just hide the box but it would be nice to be able to control it.
        If you open the box you should be able to unplug the LED or whatever it is.

It was the QBox that had similar, but allowed you to switch it off with the stock ROM

Comment

Working...
        X