No announcement yet.

Dr.Chads Mecool KM3 port to the Mecool KM9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clarkss12 works better than the 1109 version for our km9, good installation while we patiently wait for the new work of Guest, thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

From using this KM3 firmware, I would say yes, as it can be purchased for $59.99 USD.
      Is now doing for almost $70 on GB.... Coupon?

Comment

MECOOL KM9 Pro Voice Control TV Box Google Certificated
        $59.99 WITH Coupon: GBCNKM9S
        They may have run as i think it was limited

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

https://youtu.be/8esZpLrJwI8 Could it also work on the Mecool km9?

Comment

Originally posted by Javiersba1 View Post
            https://youtu.be/8esZpLrJwI8 Could it also work on the Mecool km9?
            Yes
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I tried but without results nose if I will be doing something wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Javiersba1 View Post
                I tried but without results nose if I will be doing something wrong
                I am sorry, it WON'T work on the KM9, only the KM9 pro or KM3...........
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

This is just more of mecool's typical bullshit. Like the KM9, android TV stamped on the box yet ships with some generic bullshit firmware...

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I am sorry, it WON'T work on the KM9, only the KM9 pro or KM3...........
                    Hi Clarkss12,

are you sure about that? I have flashed this image successfully to km9 the only problem is I stuck actually at initial setup as my version leaks on voice control. I ordered a Bluetooth version on Bangood still waiting it arrives. Beside that box booted fine. I will write after ir controller arrives if I'm able to finish the setup as do an initial tests with basic apps like YouTube etc.

Regards

Fossy

edit: well you were right even with Bluetooth remote is not pairing in the initial setup screen unfortinately
                    Last edited by Fosphatic; 06-11-2019, 16:20.

Comment

Hello. Do you still have a link for the stock KM3 firmware?

Comment

Does erasing the bootloader in Amlogic burning tool mess with my Widevine L1 certification? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
                          Does erasing the bootloader in Amlogic burning tool mess with my Widevine L1 certification? Thanks.
                          NO.

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply. What shouldn't I do to not mess up my Widevine L1?

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
                              Thanks for the prompt reply. What shouldn't I do to not mess up my Widevine L1?
                              Just don't enable the "Whether overwrite key". That will wipe your Widevine Level 1.

Comment

Thank you once again. I'm trying to flash my KM3 with the stock rom that I found here because I have a situation where my Netflix (hack/workaround) doesn't work unlike some of the people here in this forum where they can enjoy netflix up to 4K. Just like your youtube video where Emby worked when you changed firmware. I wonder if Magendanz' KM3 Netflix hack worked for him since the firmware is from his box.

Comment

Working...
                                X