No announcement yet.

Dr.Chads Mecool KM3 port to the Mecool KM9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way quick question though, when your pressing the reset button inside the AV hole with a toothpick, should the device be PLUGGED IN but turned off?

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
      By the way quick question though, when your pressing the reset button inside the AV hole with a toothpick, should the device be PLUGGED IN but turned off?
      When using the USB Burning tool to swap firmwares, you want to depress the reset button, and hold it, while plugging in the USB cord. Continue depressing the reset button with the tooth pick until you HEAR your computer make the beep sound. It could take up to 7 or 8 seconds for your computer to recognize your box. You do NOT need to power the box at all, just use the USB cable.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I would like to clarify that while pressing the reset button, the device need not be plugged in the power supply am I right?Also thank you for your help and your videos are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post
          I would like to clarify that while pressing the reset button, the device need not be plugged in the power supply am I right?Also thank you for your help and your videos are amazing.
          No, you don't need to use the power plug.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

No, you don't need to use the power plug.
            Thank you for the clarification. Have a wonderful day.

Comment

Pls tell me how to root this box if anyone know pls tell me.because i installed magisk via twrp but rom didn't boot.

Comment

Question, I installed the Stock Version of this Rom to my box, and I boot up to that blue screen telling to to pair my remote which I dont have.. is there a way to bypass it, whihch im sure there isnt at this time.. Also, I wanted to flash another ROM visa USB Burning tool, and I cant seem to get it to work since flashing this rom.. Its like Recovery mode has been disabled or something.
                I press the button in AV hole while plugging in USB cord and I do have a MALE 2 MALE USB cord.. and nothing.. it wont pick it up at all..

Used to work great till I flashed stock KM3 Android TV 9 on it.. Now cant get anything to work.. cant even get into stock recovery nor use the sdcard method, Nothing at all works.
                but the device still boots up.. and gets to that screen scanning for remote.. which again.. I dont have........I only have a USB Air Remote with voice control and all..

any idea on how I can get out of this predicament I got my self in? I am almost thinking I will have to buy another box.............

Comment

Does this box come with pin hole reset button?

Comment

Firmware seems to work great on km9 without pro but the remote from mecool with voice support is required. Slow wifi somehow but everything else looks fine so far

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post
                      Question, I installed the Stock Version of this Rom to my box, and I boot up to that blue screen telling to to pair my remote which I dont have.. is there a way to bypass it, whihch im sure there isnt at this time.. Also, I wanted to flash another ROM visa USB Burning tool, and I cant seem to get it to work since flashing this rom.. Its like Recovery mode has been disabled or something.
                      I press the button in AV hole while plugging in USB cord and I do have a MALE 2 MALE USB cord.. and nothing.. it wont pick it up at all..

Used to work great till I flashed stock KM3 Android TV 9 on it.. Now cant get anything to work.. cant even get into stock recovery nor use the sdcard method, Nothing at all works.
                      but the device still boots up.. and gets to that screen scanning for remote.. which again.. I dont have........I only have a USB Air Remote with voice control and all..

any idea on how I can get out of this predicament I got my self in? I am almost thinking I will have to buy another box.............
                      I fixed This issue by Putting Device into NAND Chip Mask Rom Mode and flashed my old rom over it.........

Comment

Hello. First of all i want to thank you.
                        I installed KM3 rom on my KM9 succesfuly. But i have an issue. When I connect an external keyboard to the box the virtual keyboard dissappears and i can't use it. Is there any solution for that?

Comment

I tried this ROM on my KM9. It runs fine. But there is some little problems.
                          Copying and pasting texts is not working with some apps. And when an external keyboard connected the virtual keyboard dissappears.
                          The wifi speed at 2.4GHz is stiil bad. I think that's a hardware issue.

Anyone knows any solutions about that problems?

Comment

Originally posted by srvngrc View Post
                            I tried this ROM on my KM9. It runs fine. But there is some little problems.
                            Copying and pasting texts is not working with some apps. And when an external keyboard connected the virtual keyboard dissappears.
                            The wifi speed at 2.4GHz is stiil bad. I think that's a hardware issue.

Anyone knows any solutions about that problems?
                            I had the problem with the keyboard, I installed Leankey keyboard from the playstore and set it as default, it pops up when needed, idk about the copy/paste problem.

Comment

Guys, I only have a Widevine L3 in my Km9. It came that way. How do I get it to L1? Any workarounds at all? Other than Netflix do any other apps use L1?

Comment

Hi all, I installed this on my KM9 and runs great but need root and it will be perfect. If anyone finds a way let me know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X